PDA

View Full Version : Another pf transfer available immediately like Josh Davis

thespywhozaggedme
04-10-2013, 12:56 PM
I literally know nothing about him other than he's 6'8/220 and has a great shooting%; 69% Sat out last season ala Kelly and averaged 10 and 6 two seasons ago.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/46104/year/2012/david-pellom

SanDiegoZag
04-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Looks good to me. He was averaging close to 13 points and 10 rebounds a game down the stretch part of the season in the Atlantic 10. You could certainly do worse...

DixieZag
04-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Nice find and sounds like a nice player. No shame in not knowing who he was, Tough to know everyone.

Wonder if the coaching staff has done a nice enough job researching that THEY know who he is and whether he would fit in here nicely.

thespywhozaggedme
04-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Looks good to me. He was averaging close to 13 points and 10 rebounds a game down the stretch part of the season in the Atlantic 10. You could certainly do worse...

Wasn't the Atlantic10 the only conference to be undefeated after the first round of March Madness? I think they were 5-0.

Seatown
04-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Don't sleep on Tarik Black from Memphis either. Can play immediately and was a solid big man for the Tigers.

TexasZagFan
04-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Nice find and sounds like a nice player. No shame in not knowing who he was, Tough to know everyone.

Wonder if the coaching staff has done a nice enough job researching that THEY know who he is and whether he would fit in here nicely.

GoZags has something up his sleeve...he knows something...

siliconzag
04-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Wasn't the Atlantic10 the only conference to be undefeated after the first round of March Madness? I think they were 5-0.

Missouri Valley Conference was also undefeated after "second" (the terminology has changed with the play in game) round. Creighton and Wichita advanced. Creighton was defeated by Duke but the MVC fared well, thanks to Wichita State. Next year the Valley Conference will be without Creighton who brought the biggest contingent of fans (around 6,000) to St. Louis for Arch Madness. Creighton joins the new Catholic Conference along with Butler and Xavier.

The Missouri Valley Conference is a tough conference. Road games are notoriously difficult to win, and the teams from the Valley are frequently victims of cannibalization. The Atlantic 10 had an impressive record, as did the Pac 12 after the second round. (Oregon played Louisville pretty tight).

Sili

Mojo13
04-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Keep the Canadian pipeline flowing. Kevin Thomas, Palm Beach St., Juco transfer. 6'9 PF.

Do it.

Do it.

77Zag
04-11-2013, 09:59 AM
GoZags has something up his sleeve...he knows something...

Spill the beans GoZags -- it's only right!!

DADoZAG
04-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Spill the beans GoZags -- it's only right!!

GoZags and Abe must be trying to improve the hits on the mbb!

Come on, spill it already. Staff will get over it, look how they've welcomed Beezer back (okay, maybe not).

Go ZAGS!