PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter Zag Fans

siliconzag
03-31-2013, 09:56 AM
Buona Pasqua a tutti, fanno cosi a Firenze. (This is what they do in Florence, Italy). Its called Scoppio Del Carro. Explosion of the Car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTSGmsjv3iQ

The exact same thing happened to my brackets as happened to the Carro. Have any of you graduates of GIF ever seen this?

Hope the Easter Bunny is better to all of you than he was to the Zags. Even though we kind of laid an egg, today is the quintessential day to remind us that there is a better future ahead.

Go Zags, Buona Festa a tutti.

Sili

jazzdelmar
03-31-2013, 09:59 AM
Back atcha Sil. Hope both Kelly and McD return for you next year. Yes, u called the Shockers right at the beginning of the NCAA.

thespywhozaggedme
03-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Happy Easter. He is Risen.

McZag
03-31-2013, 11:42 AM
Happy Easter. He is Risen.

Amen! Alleluia!!

Kiddwell
03-31-2013, 12:02 PM
Amen! Alleluia!!

Amen and a half!

:]

UKWildcatsFan
03-31-2013, 04:21 PM
I wish we had an Easter in my religion. I can egg-hunt with the best.

MDABE80
03-31-2013, 05:51 PM
((((((((((((((Sili))))))))))))))
All the best! New beginnings!

Kiddwell
03-31-2013, 06:56 PM
I wish we had an Easter in my religion. I can egg-hunt with the best.

There's no egg hunt (or rabbits for that matter) in Christianity either. (Those are pagan add-ons; for example, Easter being named after the pagan goddess Ishtar.) And, in fact, our model Jesus (Jewish name "Yeshua") observed the Feasts of the Lord. In this case, He was willingly crucified as our sacrificial lamb on Passover, buried on Unleavened Bread, and raised on First Fruits. That's by the "Book" (aka Bible). :)

God bless, UKWildcatsFan. And (one more time) thank you, Jesus. Your loving kindness deserves a great big :000tens: .

:]

<Meaning no offense to anyone, btw, simply setting some historical context and trying to be faithful to history, the text, and the Lord.>