PDA

View Full Version : If misery loves company I've got some for you

kclubfounder
03-30-2013, 06:02 AM
http://boards.kusports.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/2/1/Men_s_Basketball

I think these poor folks are having a tougher time than us.

bartruff1
03-30-2013, 06:28 AM
In spite of their remarkable success, I can think of no program that underperforms like Kansas..

ehk 21
03-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Reading the KU board does make for entertaining reading. I particularly got a chuckle at a couple of the posts that complained that the Jayhawks biggest problem was the weak conference they were in.

drvenkman05
03-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Y'all STILL don't get it. KU has more national titles than everyone else combined, and that is all that matters. Besides, this loss was a good loss because it keeps their egos in check. Plus, each time KU has lost in the Sweet 16, they went on to win the national championship the next year.

We can say what we want about our fellow Zag fans (pollyannas, debbie-downers, etc.), but at least none of us are part of the collective delusion that is Lawrence, KS.

former1dog
03-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Y'all STILL don't get it. KU has more national titles than everyone else combined, and that is all that matters. KS.

Maybe you're making a joke? They have 3. Behind UCLA(11), Kentucky(8), Indiana(5), UNC(5), and Duke(4).

drvenkman05
03-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Maybe you're making a joke? They have 3. Behind UCLA(11), Kentucky(8), Indiana(5), UNC(5), and Duke(4).

Unfortunately, I was not joking - those are actual statements from fans and students in Lawrence, KS (of course, to the rest of the non-delusional world, these statements are ridiculous).

former1dog
03-30-2013, 08:27 AM
Unfortunately, I was not joking - those are actual statements from fans and students in Lawrence, KS (of course, to the rest of the non-delusional world, these statements are ridiculous).

Ok, now I get it.

McZag
03-30-2013, 08:27 AM
In spite of their remarkable success, I can think of no program that underperforms like Kansas..

Could not have said it better

jim77
03-30-2013, 09:53 AM
KU has nothing to hang their heads about. They are a GREAT team every year and theres no shame in losing to a very good Michigan team....great organization. Zag fans also have nothing to hang their heads about.....we had a great year and we are always competitive.....we always have a chance...and thats what keeps it interesting.