PDA

View Full Version : Michaelsen, Hernandez & Hart

Zag 77
03-26-2013, 02:04 PM
If one or two assistant jobs open up, would Brian Michaelsen, Alex Hernandez or Mike Hart have a shot at them? Other possibilities: USD Assistant Kyle Bankhead and Dan Dickau.

cjm720
03-26-2013, 02:12 PM
I have to think Hart's going to try to get paid to play...

Not sure about the other guys, but it is a family...

former1dog
03-26-2013, 02:13 PM
If one or two assistant jobs open up, would Brian Michaelsen, Alex Hernandez or Mike Hart have a shot at them? Other possibilities: USD Assistant Kyle Bankhead and Dan Dickau.

John Stockton!

CDC84
03-26-2013, 02:15 PM
If two spots open up, I can't see Gonzaga keeping the whole thing within the family. Few could use an elite assistant who is known for defense and high level recruiting. With the number one ranking and number one seed, a spot on Gonzaga's coaching bench carries more prestige than it ever has. They need to spend money and hire someone special.

Zag 77
03-26-2013, 02:23 PM
If you want to think outside the box, how about Casey Calvary?

Zag79
03-26-2013, 02:24 PM
If two spots open up, I can't see Gonzaga keeping the whole thing within the family. Few could use an elite assistant who is known for defense and high level recruiting. With the number one ranking and number one seed, a spot on Gonzaga's coaching bench carries more prestige than it ever has. They need to spend money and hire someone special.

:pray:

webspinnre
03-26-2013, 02:25 PM
One ex-player might have a chance, but 2 seems pretty unlikely.

Pargo the Destroyer
03-26-2013, 03:49 PM
If you want to think outside the box, how about Casey Calvary?

Off topic, I saw Casey last October playing left field in a softball tournament in Deer Park. In between innings as i was jogging to centerfield I told him basketball players can't be playing the outfield.... He was nice, laughed and said he wasn't sure why he was out there in the first place. Hes still in great shape and ran really well. Was a cool experience.