PDA

View Full Version : G.U. Baseball getting red hot!!

Postplayer57
03-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Gonzaga baseball earned Baseball America’s No. 21 ranking in the latest poll released by the organization Monday. The Bulldogs are 14-7-1 overall and 4-2 in the West Coast Conference. Last weekend the Zags took two of three games against the University of San Diego to claim its second WCC series of the year. The team has five games this week starting with a Tuesday doubleheader against Brown University, followed by a weekend series at Loyola Marymount University.

Best entertainment bargain in Spokane. This Zag nine may go to Omaha, they are that good!

BobZag
03-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Marco Gonzales is looking like a 1st-rounder in the next draft.

HillBillyZag
03-26-2013, 02:01 PM
True, but just once can't we worry about how far a Gonzaga TEAM goes rather than?. How many players are going to make money at the next level? I want to see Gonzaga win the WCC , the Regionals, and go to Omaha, then win the College World Series. You have my word!, after that?, they can go where they please?

McZag
04-02-2013, 09:19 AM
True, but just once can't we worry about how far a Gonzaga TEAM goes rather than?. How many players are going to make money at the next level? I want to see Gonzaga win the WCC , the Regionals, and go to Omaha, then win the College World Series. You have my word!, after that?, they can go where they please?

Agreed. Omaha would be epic. Please keep this thread updated as the baseball Zags heat up. Thanks and Go Zags!