PDA

View Full Version : Replay of Game?

zagballer6
03-24-2013, 07:49 AM
I know this won't be popular....

But will anyone be posting a replay of the game? For those of us who are gluttons for punishment?

hooter73
03-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Bump since I still havent watched this travesty. Anyone have it up on their sites?

bballbeachbum
03-28-2013, 07:04 PM
finally got to watch the game. got stuck on the Denver tarmac for a couple of hours, by the time wifi was available in flight the game was over, and it was tough to bring myself to watch it but needed to before posting

Hats off to Wichita State, played an amazing game, made shots.

the 3 point thing sucks. gameplanning to play against a team which had been sucking from 3 as WSU had been and as GU did makes sense to me, tho it didn't work obviously and, again, we got torched from 3. thought the halftime adjustments were made as it was a different 2nd half, but GU missed GBj both ends of the floor, such a big reason why this team was the best defensive Zag team I've seen. just not as good without him, and this is the tourney, DS and KD are not the same, no offense to them, and all little fires were set ablaze all the more. Few's reliance on DS was kind of exposed, I think some here relish that from reading posts all week. I'm not ripping him, I love rooting for David and watching him compete.

anyway, the next tourney GU gets more calls than they get dogged on will be the first. it's not sour grapes, it's lousy reality, forever seemingly perceived as soft we are, so fouls go unwhistled to 'show' what tough is. whatever

but that's why shot making is the equalizer, and the Zags missed way too many open looks. to me, that's the reason we lost...and that in bounds play...damn

UberZagFan
03-28-2013, 09:38 PM
Suppose it goes without saying that Uber can't believe anyone would want to put themselves through that but pretty sure you can watch all the games on the NCAA website.

bballbeachbum
03-29-2013, 07:21 AM
Suppose it goes without saying that Uber can't believe anyone would want to put themselves through that but pretty sure you can watch all the games on the NCAA website.

it was tough, and I drank beer to do it

hooter73
03-29-2013, 09:06 AM
Personally I want to see Harts threes and 14 rebounds. Plus see first hand what everyone else is going to ##### about for the rest of our lives.