PDA

View Full Version : A funny joke, if you're in the mood. Warning: it mocks us

thespywhozaggedme
03-23-2013, 10:15 PM
There's a new bar opening up in Spokane called "Fews" but you are unable to get drunk there. You have to leave after two rounds. :adored:

MJ777
03-23-2013, 10:15 PM
There's a new bar opening up in Spokane called "Fews" but you are unable to get drunk there. You have to leave after two rounds. :adored:

:doh:

thespywhozaggedme
03-23-2013, 10:17 PM
:doh:

The ability to laugh at ones self is important. But in my case, my wife and kids laugh at me too. Oh well. C'est la Vie. I'm heading to Fews for a couple.

MJ777
03-23-2013, 10:22 PM
The ability to laugh at ones self is important. But in my case, my wife and kids laugh at me too. Oh well. C'est la Vie. I'm heading to Fews for a couple.

I would normally avoid the board, but tonight I am taking the pain and using the board as therapy. Everyone does it in their own way. Some vent and pile on, some heap praise on the team, yadda yadda yadda.

At least the UCONN women didn't falter as 1. Huskies 105, Idaho 37.....ouch

gonwick
03-23-2013, 10:29 PM
At first I read it as "dunk", which would also apply to tonight's game. How can so many bunnies get missed? If I had the good fortune to be able to dunk, I'd do it every f'ing time I could. Never a layup. Glad to see the program has started spawning punchlines.

Oregonzagnut
03-23-2013, 10:38 PM
How can so many bunnies get missed?

Tentative caution. Few's cup is full of it in the post season. Even if we played in the Big 12 we would still be at the mercy of our staffs conservative philosophy when the chips were down.

If you don't commit to the nastiness and killer instinct you know you need in March, then don't expect to just have it show up when you are cornered.

few was the "nastiest" and most outwardly competitive he has ever been. Especially early on. But he slowly got more and more tight and that translated straight to our team.

This was self fulfilling prophecy at its most obvious and its most national visible.

Saxon_zag
03-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Tentative caution. Few's cup is full of it in the post season. Even if we played in the Big 12 we would still be at the mercy of our staffs conservative philosophy when the chips were down.

If you don't commit to the nastiness and killer instinct you know you need in March, then don't expect to just have it show up when you are cornered.

few was the "nastiest" and most outwardly competitive he has ever been. Especially early on. But he slowly got more and more tight and that translated straight to our team.

This was self fulfilling prophecy at its most obvious and its most national visible.

prophecy huh?
Dangit couldn't you have told me this yesterday? We could have won a lot of money