PDA

View Full Version : Mike Hart

MTZag03
03-23-2013, 09:48 PM
Forget the negativity for a bit guys. Mike had an amazing game. He kept us in it. His 2 threes were both at pretty dire times. His offensive rebounds seriously kept this game from being a blowout. He was just a true Zag tonight.

It was great having you Mike, I'm sorry it didn't work out better for the finale, but you certainly put on a show.

FuManShoes
03-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Just an amazing game out of him to cap off an amazing career. I really wanted that kid to get to Atlanta, and he did all he could. Wish it would have been enough tonight. 14 boards and the the threes should have been.

Zags11
03-23-2013, 09:54 PM
6 star player

MJ777
03-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Amazing game Mike Hart. Zags will miss you greatly next season.

hoopaddict
03-23-2013, 10:02 PM
I don't say much on these forums for fear that I'll be viewed as being too negative, so, let me just say that GU and the entire Zag basketball family is really, really, really going to miss Mike Hart. Coming from someone who has faithfully followed GU basketball before the Mark Few era (yes, I do remember getting into a GU game when it was still possible), I don't know if I can remember a graduating senior that I respect more than Mike Hart. Congratulations Mike, you will be missed.

Rbo
03-23-2013, 10:08 PM
Mike Hart has been one of my favorite players for the past 2.5 years. I'm really going to miss that guy.

Zagmother
03-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Thank you Mike Hart for your unforgettable career with GU! You have left a lasting legacy with your amazing play making and always putting the team needs above your own. God Bless You!

Zagger
03-24-2013, 03:53 AM
"Mike Hart" should be a verb, adjective, you name it!
Such as, "WOW, that was Mike Hart!" .... "Did you see that Mike Hart play?!"
We could shorten it to "Mikart" and be around to tell future Zag fans that we got to see the guy who's play coined the phrase!
I can't describe how thrilled I was with Mike's play this season! It was Mikart!
Taking and making two 3s was the icing on the cake for me in getting to watch Mike this season. If an NBA team wants to fill the stands at their home arena game after game - pick up Mike Hart!

jazzdelmar
03-24-2013, 04:40 AM
absolutely, MH had a game for the ages. will be sorely missed.

but one negative: why didnt he shoot like that in the reg season? can u imagine how effective GUs inside game wd have been if Mike hoisted a few every game. Is that on him or the staff? His reluctance makes no sense, he seems as good a shooter as Barham and Bell.....

anyway, great career for a great young man.....