PDA

View Full Version : No Game thread?

GrizZAG
03-23-2013, 07:39 PM
What happened to it? Must have gotten pretty ugly eh?

zagapotomus
03-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Maybe it's already in the past game thread section

MJ777
03-23-2013, 07:52 PM
What happened to it? Must have gotten pretty ugly eh?

Yes, it is in the game thread depository. Are you sure you want to relive the agony?

GrizZAG
03-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Yes, I want to relive that mess because I have learned to respect most of the posters on this board immensely and want to see if they were seeing it the way I did. I can tell a sophomoric moron post from the meaningful ones so I can handle it. Thanks

Especially thanks to this team for a stellar season. It IS March Madness and we are not alone in disappointment. Only one team will not go home disappointed. Burned by the hot handed 3's, plain and simple. Happens.

MJ777
03-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Yes, I want to relive that mess because I have learned to respect most of the posters on this board immensely and want to see if they were seeing it the way I did. I can tell a sophomoric moron post from the meaningful ones so I can handle it. Thanks

Especially thanks to this team for a stellar season. It IS March Madness and we are not alone in disappointment. Only one team will not go home disappointed. Burned by the hot handed 3's, plain and simple. Happens.

I think the worst of it was in the first half when down by 12 or so. Good luck.