PDA

View Full Version : Elias Harris, Mike Hart, Kelly Olynyk Appreciation Thread

exclusivelee
03-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Elias Harris, Mike Hart, Kelly Olynyk Appreciation Thread

I will miss the effort Elias Harris put forth for full 4 year career at Gonzaga.

Mike Hart was a key glue guy who gave us extra possessions with several offensive rebounds.

Kelly Olynyk was a true warrior this year, and I hope he sticks around for another year. Please stay for us Conan Kelly!!!

Akzag
03-23-2013, 07:29 PM
I won't say goodbye to Kelly yet.

But I wish to offer my heartfelt gratitude to two great seniors, whose marvelous season / career came to an all too abrupt halt.

Thank you, Mike for all the extra effort and Heart you gave.

Thank you, Elias for taking a gamble on a little school far across the pond, and for sticking it out to become one of our program's most decorated players.

mendiant
03-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys!
Once a zag always a zag, not saying goodbye..

awberke
03-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Mike was the man tonight and just about every night on the floor.

AlwaysZagFan
Our team gave us many firsts and we greatly appreciate it. Their accomplishments were many and they were a bunch of guys that we could unreservedly root for and support.

We especially thank you, ELIAS and MIKE, for everything you did for us - all your time and efforts. We thank you, Kelly, as well.

Take care - you'll be in our hearts forever.

Vanzagger
Edi too

MJ777
03-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Great Season Edi, MH and EH! Thanks for the hard work and the great memories. Good luck in the future.

Come back KO.

Kiddwell
03-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Elias Harris - an All-Time Zag :adored:
Mike Hart - All-Time Mr. Hustle :adored:
Kelly Olynyk - Poster Child for Redshirts Everywhere :adored:

Guy Landry Edi - thanks for your team spirit and solid two years! :adored:

Thank you, all!

:]

P.S. Kelly, return for your senior campaign, generate more wonderful memories, earn National POY and another Master's Degree!

Goshzagit
03-23-2013, 07:38 PM
will miss this group forever more. can't put it into words.

3 of the all-time greats gone -- in the same season.

kinda feels like the beginning of the end with the loss of this special group.

zagamatic
03-23-2013, 07:38 PM
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH SENIORS! !!!!! You will be dearly missed. Was especially happy to see Hart hit two threes in his final game

zag67
03-23-2013, 07:40 PM
I would like to say thank you for giving us a great run. I have enjoyed all of this year and the team work that all of you showed. Good luck In your decisions for what to do next and then for having great lives. You and the rest of the team should hold your heads high and remember all of the great times you had together and great games

Oregonzagnut
03-23-2013, 07:42 PM
AMEN!!! These guys made this season the funnest season so far. Even more exciting than the Morrison/Reddick battle!!

this doesn't hurt as much because it has been so awesome all year. Truly AWESOME!!!

Thanks Harris, Olynyk, Hart and Edi!

Zag@LMU
03-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Thank you Mike Hart. Pleasure to watch with no quit.

GYPOZAG
03-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Thanks for a great season and good luck in your future endeavors!!

lothar98zag
03-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Glass raised to the seniors & any other player not coming back next year!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for a most enjoyable year.