PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Zags!!!!

SWZag
03-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Man, I hate losing.

Great season Zags!! Thanks for the memorable season. Fingers will be pointed and blame placed, unfortunately. Nothing I hate more than blaming any member of this organization, especially after a hard loss.

We were blessed with a huge season from Olynyk. Not sure how many expected the magnitude of his transformation.

We saw Elias move up the rebounding and scoring charts to become one fo the greatest Zags of all time.

We won 32 games!

WCC title

WCC tourney title

#1 Ranking in the Nation

The list goes on and on!! Pround to be a Zag!

awberke
03-23-2013, 07:14 PM
:clap:

JAGzag
03-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Yes, congrats on another WCC conference title. Set expectations.

Virginia Zags Fan
Agree 100%.

Once and Future Zag
This one is a heartbreaker.

These guys, this TEAM was something to behold.

Just went cold in Utah... but never stopped trying.

Once and Future Zag
03-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes, congrats on another WCC conference title. Set expectations.

That's really an appropriate sentiment.

Go.

zagzilla
03-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Thank you Mike Hart and Elias. We'll miss you.

KO please come back

Bocco
Comgrats Zags on a great season

mendiant
Thanks for a great season Zags!

Thanks for the dignity you showed at the end of this heartbreaker of a game.

You make us proud to be fans.

love,
mendiant

Akzag
03-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Fantastic year, Zags ...

thanks for taking us on this ride.

LMUZAG
03-23-2013, 07:19 PM
this one hurts so much.
But thanks for a great year from an amazing set of guys!

Zaglaw
03-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks for a memorable season. Lots of new ground plowed.

I still love this team!:clap:

Vanzagger
03-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Awesome season taking care of business and getting the best seed.

scott257
03-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Man, I hate losing.

Great season Zags!! Thanks for the memorable season. Fingers will be pointed and blame placed, unfortunately. Nothing I hate more than blaming any member of this organization, especially after a hard loss.

We were blessed with a huge season from Olynyk. Not sure how many expected the magnitude of his transformation.

We saw Elias move up the rebounding and scoring charts to become one fo the greatest Zags of all time.

We won 32 games!

Great post.

JAGzag
03-23-2013, 07:22 PM
That's really an appropriate sentiment.

Go.

With a number 1 national ranking I was being sarcastic.

jpn17
03-23-2013, 07:23 PM
It was a fun year. Ended so much earlier than it should have. What a punch to the gut.

Hope the kids don't hang their heads too long. They're a great group and they battled hard to the end. Very proud of this team.

Upward
03-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Very tough loss.
But a great season. Lots accomplished.

Hoopaholic
03-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Thank you for a great season
Thank you for representing t,he zag family both on and off the court
Thank you for representing our university extremely well
Thank you for representing the greater spokane community
Thank you for your commitment, energy, passion and love of the game of hoops

Seniors you will be missed...thank you for all you did over the years

Radbooks
03-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Thanks so much, Zags! I really enjoyed watching each and every game, although this game was so hard to watch, I still appreciated your effort. I do wish we were watching you next weekend, but there is always next year! :)

Thanks for all of the 'Firsts' of this year too!

Zagdawg
03-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Thank you Zags!!!

U Zig, I Zag
03-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Lots of fun to root for this year. Broke my heart here at the end... but, frankly, I knew they would.

Love the team and I know they'll be back.

Ciao for now, guys.

UberZagFan
03-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Really? This board is softer than expected. What a huge egg that was laid in the tourney.

Stache
03-23-2013, 07:30 PM
A lot of firsts and a great, great journey. Ever season gets me through dark, Spokane winters. Great fun. Tough loss but that is the nature of a tournament.

GrizZAG
03-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Tough loss tonight but the season was such a delight to all of us fans.

Good luck to Elias and Hart in their futures, they are both NBA material in my book. Thanks so much you guys. KO, come back and make a statement next year!

By the way, what happened to the game thread? So bad it was removed or what?

northernlink
03-23-2013, 07:34 PM
Thank You Zags and Zag Fans. It has been a great year with many great individual and team successes. To The players I know this is a hard pill to swallow but that is the game and any team shooting 50% and above will be hard to beat. However you fought hard and proud and thats is all we the fans can ask. There is no hero tonight but to a whole new generation of Zag Fans you are all heroes. To our outgoing seniors and those who may not return next year a heart felt THANK YOU. We have enjoyed watching you in your personal and team triumphs. Best of Luck to all of you wherever your next adventure may be. To the fans I know this is hard especially with the expectations, however remember the Great Season it was and the Pride we felt with our first national ranking of #1. This team will be compared, and analyzed in every way but they cannot take away what this team accomplished. As a first time poster I would like to thank the Fans and Bloggers who have made my first of many seasons of following the Zags and Lady Zags an ever enjoyable one. Thank You and We will be back next season

maynard g krebs
03-23-2013, 07:35 PM
It's the nature of the tourney to break your heart. The 3 pt line changes the game.

I said a few weeks ago that the only thing that would ruin this year for me would be a loss to a 15 or 16, and I still feel that way.

That said, I'd like to see a Zag team like the old days with guys that are free to bomb away. I want to see Bell and Pangos score like Raivio, Stepp, Gray and Bouldin at least next year. They're good enough to.

CBB is ultimately a guards' game.

zagdad
03-23-2013, 08:04 PM
Thanks to the entire Zag team for an especially fun year! All the wins you compiled, winning the WCC conference, winning the WCC tournament, being rated number 1, and going to the NCAA tournament for yet another year. When you look back at all this you all need to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. The fans will miss Mike Hart, Elias, and Edi. We all wish them well. I think it is everyone's wish to see Kelly come back for another year. However, whatever his decision we are thankful to him for is outstanding play this year. We are so happy to have Kevin, Gary, Sam, Kyle, David, Drew, Shem, Coleman, Rem, and others coming back next year. Don't hang your heads about the tournament game. You've given the Zag fans a great year. Keep enjoying each other as friends and as a family.

teacher56
03-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Man, I hate losing.

We won 32 games!

WCC title

WCC tourney title

#1 Ranking in the Nation

Thanks to a great team who left it on the floor. They played their hearts out for us...Thank you with love.

TheBeast
03-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Brokenhearted. Again. Been on a high the last two weeks. I'll keep following and supporting. I want to recapture that feeling from being in the Elite Eight.

This is tough and the team is feeling it, too.

Knotsolucky
03-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Great season, I loved all the new records set and the heart in all of you...

Looking forward to next year...

GO ZAGS!!!

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Thank you for a great season
Thank you for representing t,he zag family both on and off the court
Thank you for representing our university extremely well
Thank you for representing the greater spokane community
Thank you for your commitment, energy, passion and love of the game of hoops

Seniors you will be missed...thank you for all you did over the years

+1. Well said.

AlwaysZagFan
03-23-2013, 09:46 PM
A season of firsts! We are appreciative of the team's efforts and we applaud their accomplishments. God bless them all in their futures - how bright those should be! Who would ever have thought at the beginning of the season that we would reach all of these heights? The team, each and every one of them, will be in our hearts forever. A very special group of young men!