PDA

View Full Version : Fair question

Vanzagger
03-23-2013, 07:08 PM
What was Stockton's o/u tonight? I believe south of -20.

When you continue to get cute because you can it catches up to you when it counts the most.

Nice season though.

thickman1
03-23-2013, 07:11 PM
With bell hurt who is he supposed to play? Go the #### away.

DoMieD
03-23-2013, 07:12 PM
With bell hurt who is he supposed to play? Go the #### away.

Oh I don't know

Maybe the line up that not only got us back in the game, but gave us a 8 point lead

Great Job Mark Few, Harris, and David Stockton.

Few and Stockton can hang out together all offseason now

Once and Future Zag
03-23-2013, 07:13 PM

Bite me nimrod.

Vanzagger
03-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Kiddy came in I think we were tied. Then-13.

Vanzagger
03-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Blame Meech

Zag@LMU
03-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Stockton is terrible, and EH doesn't have what it takes to be a big player. Never seen someone disappear when it counted more.

gamagin
03-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Oh I don't know

Maybe the line up that not only got us back in the game, but gave us a 8 point lead

Great Job Mark Few, Harris, and David Stockton.

Few and Stockton can hang out together all offseason now

you have said goodbye and you weren't coming back over and over. when do you keep that pledge ?? trolling can not be that much fun.

VZ: you have devoted a pathetic life to one guy. just stunning. Why the Mods keep letting you slither back escapes me. Good luck. I'm sure tonight you can finally get it back up.

zagamatic
Put simply, this comes down to the same thing that's plagued us for a long time. ....3 POINT DEFENSE! !!!!!!!

CaliforniaZaggin'
Stockton is terrible, and EH doesn't have what it takes to be a big player. Never seen someone disappear when it counted more.

Way to slap in the face one of the greatest to wear the uniform after his last game. Classy.

maynard g krebs

When you continue to get cute because you can it catches up to you when it counts the most.

Nice season though.

God you're pathetic. No clue what you're talking about.

zagco
03-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Rotnei Clark could play for Bell. Er....

maynard g krebs

That makes two of you.

Chicken Ball
David Stockton, whatever. I want to know what was wrong with Dranginis? He was playing great defense. When he was in there, WSJ stopped hitting threes. When he came out, they started making them.

Virginia Zags Fan
03-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Folks are disappointed. I get that. And I am sure folks are just venting. I will chalk it up to that.

krozman
03-23-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure where the stockton hate is coming from. I get those 2 plays in a row he definately could have used better judgment, but from the box score Pangos and others have more turnovers in this game. Expecting perfection will always leave you disappointed.

gamagin
03-23-2013, 07:19 PM

your constant support as a fan of this team just deserves so much more attention. I hope you can get it. gawd knows you try. I'm guessing this IS your life. this is your night, too. enjoy.

gamagin
03-23-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure where the stockton hate is coming from. I get those 2 plays in a row he definately could have used better judgment, but from the box score Pangos and others have more turnovers in this game. Expecting perfection will always leave you disappointed.

have been beating this drum for as long as DS has been on the team. I think it helps their ED. Or they are just too cheap to join a support group other than this one.

Zag@LMU
03-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Way to slap in the face one of the greatest to wear the uniform after his last game. Classy.

It's true. His propensity to disappear in big games has been an issue his whole career. He's a great player, but not a PTP. Not saying he didn't do great things for us.

DoMieD
03-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Funny how the "Trolls" end up being exactly right

Funny how that works. Stop being delusional.

Zag@LMU
03-23-2013, 07:25 PM
your constant support as a fan of this team just deserves so much more attention. I hope you can get it. gawd knows you try. I'm guessing this IS your life. this is your night, too. enjoy.

Go out and ask ten objective viewers if I'm wrong. Thanks.

caduceus
03-23-2013, 07:26 PM

Wow...what drugs are you on?? One idiot plus one idiot doesn't make it right. Keep trollin' homey. You said you were gone. I think you're staying to rub salt in wounds.

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-23-2013, 07:27 PM
It's true. His propensity to disappear in big games has been an issue his whole career. He's a great player, but not a PTP. Not saying he didn't do great things for us.

You realize he won WCC tourney MVP just two weeks ago to help us secure that #1 seed, right?

gamagin
03-23-2013, 07:27 PM
good cheer. and that little woody you finally got. after b!tching game to game, the odds were in your favor. Much as I wish it didn't happen. so enjoy that little stiffy and that tiny brain that drives you. THIS is your night.

If I had your kind of hate, I wouldn't hang around where I'm loathed. I'd just find a life doing something other than this.

gamagin
03-23-2013, 07:30 PM

just to try being you for one sick moment. 38% TEAM shooting equals terrible EH and terrible DS. got it.

LongIslandZagFan
03-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Vanzagger and others are on thin ice. Note the little red card on his post.