kclubfounder
03-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Good.

MJ777
03-23-2013, 12:29 PM
...and the Pope is Catholic.

GUinSTL
03-23-2013, 12:42 PM
I was excited for a moment when he mentioned a "gun to my head" but then I realized it was just a figure of speech.

sittingon50
03-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Guess I'll go rake the yard.

BJZags
03-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Didn't he also pick VCU? If so, I'm hoping he gets the same result!

jazzdelmar
03-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Didn't he also pick VCU? If so, I'm hoping he gets the same result!

how come all the bald talking heads are not hammering VCU for a pizz poor showing in the 2nd round?????

gamagin
03-23-2013, 01:30 PM
audiences and maybe even fan bases, why not eletrocute those talking heads who fail to get, say, 80 percent, of their calls right. Right after the game on live (pardon the pun) t.v.

I'd watch Mossyrock play Lower Columbia Academy of the 7th Day Adventists, on Christmas eve, with all the enthusiasm of a newlywed at the honeymoon, if that possibility existed. Oh well, I can dream.

UABZag
03-23-2013, 02:13 PM
His ESPN bracket had both Gonzaga and Michigan winning in the round of 32 based on what he had observed over the entire season. Then he comes out on television and emphatically changes his mind on both teams based on ONE game! He's ridiculous!

Incidentally both DICK V's and my bracket are tied for 2,197,583rd place with 250 points in the ESPN Bracket Bound contest. Just goes to show you these pundits have just about as much of a clue as I do.

MDABE80
03-23-2013, 02:20 PM
how come all the bald talking heads are not hammering VCU for a pizz poor showing in the 2nd round?????

You know why........

vandalzag
http://quotetheshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Airplane-sniffing-glue.jpg

CaliforniaZaggin'
In my book, a prediction from the Magic 8 Ball carries more weight than one from Dickie V. Dude's a circus clown. No substance.

McZag
03-23-2013, 02:59 PM
If he picked us, we'd be jinxed. This id music to my ears.

Chip firmly sitting on the shoulder as of now.....

McZag
03-23-2013, 03:00 PM
In my book, a prediction from the Magic 8 Ball carries more weight than one from Dickie V. Dude's a circus clown. No substance.

Classic

gamagin
03-23-2013, 03:08 PM

I was thinking that, too, for awhile. Was also curious why N.M. was getting so much attention. Wasn't til the game the other night I noticed Steve Alford was the coach.

I like Alford, but this was a bunch of Dutch Uncles puffing up this team and an all time favorite guy for the unsuspecting, like me. I get it.

so we just have to keep transcending the b.s.

Zageist
03-23-2013, 03:18 PM
he also liked VCU today.

ZagsBaby
03-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Why are you guys so obsessed with what the media says about GU...?

They haven't proved anything yet, and until they do, they aren't going to get everybodys respect. What's the problem?

sittingon50
03-23-2013, 03:53 PM
My cat got me up in the middle of the night. I'm a little drowsy.

vandalzag
03-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Why are you guys so obsessed with what the media says about GU...?

They haven't proved anything yet, and until they do, they aren't going to get everybodys respect. What's the problem?

The media has not proved anything yet, so they are picking against the Zags in order to get everybody's respect. That just does not make sense.

ZagsBaby
03-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Gonzaga has almost elusively been the media darling for the past decade plus, lol jeez come on guys.

gamagin
03-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Gonzaga has almost elusively been the media darling for the past decade plus, lol jeez come on guys.

I notice you have become the self-appointed GUB contrarian. Keep it up if you like, but please, be ready to actually add something worth reading to your little bursts. eventually.

Simply making stuff up and calling it good doesn't really cut it. The throwaway line calling us "exclusively the media darling" doesn't stand the test. I don't believe it.

The succeess has been heavily attended by finger pointing, anger and calls for everything from overrated to undeserving. The examples are all over this board. No one disagrees we gotta defend ourselves, and even meet the lofty expectations and ranking. That's fair. Attacking is not.

I haven't seen any fawning, even in the spokane media. So what do you mean ? Exactly ?

I think the complaints that I've read and heard and seen about us dispute this cheap shot of yours. It seems and you act as if you know something, other than how to be a contrarian. So share. Teach. You got some attention. Go for it.

Maybe you can change a mind or two. I'm open, but I warn you, I try and document my accusations. Like this one aimed in your direction.

I keep seeing warnings, but little to back them up.

It's just a guy named Baby playing pretend traffic cop so far. without a badge or the creds or even backing up what might actually have some substance to it.

Your positions seldom seem to involve any real heavy lifting to back up what pretty clearly, is a lot of evidence supporting a large amount of unfair bias. the opposite of what you say. SO go ahead and turn this thread around with some substantive information of your own. Please.

bballbeachbum
03-23-2013, 04:30 PM

What??? Silliest comment from you yet, and an outright lack of understanding. Well done

ZagsBaby
03-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Yikes. That's heavy stuff.

I've noticed one thing while posting.. ( I have been permabanned, then unbanned, then permabanned, then unband several times without even posting because I don't always agree with the masses) Having a different opinion is definitely not welcome here. I would agree 100% that I am a contrarian on this board, but I don't do it on purpose. I just try and be objective and avoid being a homer.

And I'm sure I'll get banned for saying this, lol. I just don't really like how all of you just bash and attack media members for giving their opinions. "Really? someone picked against the Zags?!? WELL HE'S STUPID AND HIS WIFE IS UGLY."

Bulldog
03-23-2013, 04:34 PM
OK, we all agree., Zags baby is a dumbass. Lets kick Wichita State out of the tourney and move on.

ZagsBaby
03-23-2013, 04:41 PM
OK, we all agree., Zags baby is a dumbass. Lets kick Wichita State out of the tourney and move on.

Are you 12? Only child? Both?

MODS BAN HIM OR I"M GONNA TELL MY MOMMY