PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Line v. Wichita St.

gamagin
03-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Mar. 23 5:40p Wichita State at Gonzaga

...................Caesars- Hilton MGM-Mirage...Stations

Favorite........GONZ....GONZ.....GONZ
Point spread...-6.......-6.......-6
Total............128o/u...128o/u..130o/u
Total money line -110 -110 -110

upan8th
03-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Zags -6 1/2? THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS! HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS? All the linemakers had to do is listen to Dick Vitale, Chas Barkley and ALL the EXPERTS on ALL the networks, plus 50 million brackateers, to see how dead-stupid wrong they are.

Oh, wait. These are the pros. These are dudes who have millions of their employer's dollars riding on whether they decide to add a 1/2 point hook. The computers these guys use run thousands of simulated games w/real time game factors. What to do? What to do?

Gotta go with the Dickster. He's been gold so far, hasn't he? Shockers romp & we're getting points. Too sweet.

ZagMan in Philly
03-23-2013, 10:42 AM
current line
Zags -7
129.5 over/under

RenoZag
03-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Covers.com summary (http://www.covers.com/pageloader/pageloader.aspx?page=/data/NCB/matchups/g6_summary_6.html)

gamagin
03-23-2013, 11:43 AM
http://www.vegasinsider.com/

DixieZag
03-23-2013, 12:07 PM
I was surprised to hear that Wichita played such a miserable OOC schedule.

The only tournament teams they played all year were VCU and Creighton (in conference).

I am also surprised that money is moving toward the Zags instead of toward the media loving Shockers.

One thing is for sure, we are the best team that Wichita has faced this year - hopefully we can hit the spread! Seven pts is A LOT in a round of 32 game.

gamagin
03-23-2013, 03:10 PM
I was surprised to hear that Wichita played such a miserable OOC schedule.

The only tournament teams they played all year were VCU and Creighton (in conference).

I am also surprised that money is moving toward the Zags instead of toward the media loving Shockers.

One thing is for sure, we are the best team that Wichita has faced this year - hopefully we can hit the spread! Seven pts is A LOT in a round of 32 game.

me, too. Now that the anti sticky people got their way, we get to spend the day chasing the interesting threads all over the map. THAT sure made things better.

gueastcoast
03-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Suspect the late money moving to the Zags is a result of the Barkley theory -- whomever Sir Charles selects, bet the other way ;)