PDA

View Full Version : Good read

teacher56
03-22-2013, 05:57 AM
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/56041782-77/bulldogs-gonzaga-seed-southern.html.csp

jazzdelmar
03-22-2013, 06:03 AM
Wow, No kidding. Written like a fan.

Reborn
03-22-2013, 06:17 AM
Great read. The article is about How Gonzaga never folds. I feel the same way. Looking forward to the Witchita State game tomorrow.

Go Zags!!!

Robzagnut
03-22-2013, 06:24 AM
Wow, No kidding. Written like a fan.

Written like someone who watched both BYU games and knows the WCC well. :)

I love March!

I took Thurs and Friday off just so I could be a part of it and watch it all. I feel like a worthless couch potato come Sunday night, but it sure is fun while it's happening.

Martin Centre Mad Man
03-22-2013, 06:25 AM
I remember thinking throughout the closing minutes of the game that this team wins games like this. They find a way to make the last big plays in the closing minutes of a close game to hold on and win. They don't get rattled. They don't panic. They don't quit. They play hard and they just keep playing until the buzzer sounds. As nerve-wracking as that game was, I really believed that our kids would pull it out at the end with a handful of big plays. They did. They'll do it, again.

Bushman
03-22-2013, 06:28 AM
Here is a link to a good interview with Kevin and Kelly on TSN. On the page, just click on their photo on the right. You can really get a sense of how close this team is. Enjoy and pass it on.

http://www.tsn.ca/shows/otr/

Beat Wichita!

T-bonedazag
03-22-2013, 07:21 AM
They left out part of Few's quote...the end of it is the best and it shows how much he believes in this TEAM

"I reminded them nothing is going to be easy, and the longer this thing goes you’re going to see pretty much everybody in the whole arena outside of loyal Zags fans slide over to the other side," Few said. “I said it doesn’t matter. Whatever comes at us, if the call doesn’t go our way, we miss an easy bunny, miss an assignment, move on to the next play -- we’re going to get it done. Nothing is going to stop us."

TexasZagFan
03-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Great read. The article is about How Gonzaga never folds. I feel the same way. Looking forward to the Witchita State game tomorrow.

Go Zags!!!

Hey Reborn, are you trying to send a message? Every post you've had has an intentional misspelling of the name of tomorrow's opponent. ;)

Zageist
03-22-2013, 07:58 AM
hopefully it'll prove true

TexasZagFan
03-22-2013, 07:59 AM
They left out part of Few's quote...the end of it is the best and it shows how much he believes in this TEAM

"I reminded them nothing is going to be easy, and the longer this thing goes you’re going to see pretty much everybody in the whole arena outside of loyal Zags fans slide over to the other side," Few said. “I said it doesn’t matter. Whatever comes at us, if the call doesn’t go our way, we miss an easy bunny, miss an assignment, move on to the next play -- we’re going to get it done. Nothing is going to stop us."

Yup...BYU...OSU...USD...SMC...USF You're telling me this was a tougher environment than Iba? :lmao:

We're fine...it was one game, and we're 15-0 in our last 15 games. Elias didn't have that bad a game as I originally thought. He was 2-10, but I'm thinking it should have been 2-7 with six more free throws coming his way. 8 boards in a low scoring game. Elias did fine.

We're fine...getting ready for the Shox.

That's my adverb for the next 36 hours (and hopefully longer): fine.

...no, not the Urban Dictionary definition, though it fits, too. :lmao:

ZagNative
03-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Here is a link to a good interview with Kevin and Kelly on TSN. On the page, just click on their photo on the right. You can really get a sense of how close this team is. Enjoy and pass it on.

http://www.tsn.ca/shows/otr/

Beat Wichita!That was a fun interview. Thanks for the link!