PDA

View Full Version : 1st day of March Madness. How are ya feelin

Reborn
03-21-2013, 05:06 AM
I'm smilin, and feelin good inside. I'm definitely ready to see the Zags roll over Southern. I feel different this year as we begin the first day of March Madness. We've never been ranked this high before, and my hope has never been brighter. I have never felt this confident going into our first game. That feels nice. I don't think it's overconfidence, with a lot of bragging and hyping. It's more of a quiet, calm feeling, like a slow stream flowing smoothly down river. I'm feeling proud of our team, and proud to be a Zag and wear my Zag cap.

ZenZag
03-21-2013, 05:34 AM
I woke up at 4:30 feeling like I did as a kid on Christmas morning! This is always my favorite time of year (at least as a sports fan), and even more so with our Zags treating us to such a special year. I'm a mix of excited, nervous and giddy......with only half a cup of coffee down so far? Haha.....

GO ZAGS!!!

katman50
03-21-2013, 05:36 AM
Feeling mighty fine! Let the fun and games begin! Go Zags!

rennis
03-21-2013, 05:53 AM
Feelin' good! Excited to see what happens today and tomorrow. First round action and upsets are so much fun to watch.

Lurknomore
03-21-2013, 05:57 AM
I am in Salt Lake today in spirit and can hardly wait for the game. Will be totally worthless at work. Go Zags!

ZagLawGrad
03-21-2013, 06:19 AM
Raining/snowing a bit here in SLC. Good day to watch some basketball at Energy Solutions. Anxious to see Pitt and Wichita State.

Feeling good about the Zags. They love the Stocktons in this town.

MBAGael
03-21-2013, 06:29 AM
Good luck! I am excited for SM and your Zags today.

bballbeachbum
03-21-2013, 06:31 AM
Excited! Psyched to see the boys lace'em up and do their thing

GO ZAGS!!!

rijman
03-21-2013, 06:50 AM
I still do a double take when I see a bracket with GU listed as a 1 seed. Overall, very pleased with a great Zags season to this point having witnessed the team reach new heights. I am probably the least nervous this NCAA tourney because we may have our best team ever playing with the added bonus of a 1 seed bracket. This has been an incredible season with the real possibility of a FF run and I look forward to watching it happen.

Reborn
03-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Good luck! I am excited for SM and your Zags today.

I'm excited to see St Mary's play again, as well. I have them beating Memphis. Go do it, Gaels.

Go Zags!!!

Zageist
03-21-2013, 08:19 AM
I feel like there probably won't be much work getting done today.

Reborn
03-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Ok! The first game is on it's way. Feeling more relaxed now. Mich St looking bad so far. Do they have the jitters? They are playing in Michigan. Come on Spartans. Relax.

Go Zags!!!