PDA

View Full Version : It's Gameday! What are you hoping to see today?

Reborn
03-21-2013, 04:53 AM
It's game day finally. It's been a long wait. I'm excited, really excited, and not only for our Zags but for all the other games too. I love March Madness. I'm hoping to see alot of great games, and some upsets too.

I'm looking forward to see Kelly with that long first step to the hoop. Also looking forward to seeing him sprint down the court for a fantastic dunk. I'm looking forward to see Elias with that intense look in his eyes, and hip hoppin to the basket. I'm looking forward to him sky for those rebounds. Love how he brings the ball up court, and then prances to the basket for a left handed layin.

I'm looking forward to Kevin and David running the offense, and waiting to see Kevin hit a couple three-pointers. Oh, and I can't forget Gary scoring a baker's dozen. I'm not hoping for a lot of 3 pointers. I want to save that for Saturday. Would like to hit just enough to to get the touch from the outside, and set the sights.

Im looking forward to seeing Mike Hart get those offensive rebounds, and Dower and Barham hitting a couple threes. And finally, I'm hoping to see those happy Zag faces, with those huge smiles after the game. Looking forward to seeing those High chest bumping and hip hop and jump up butt bumpin. haha

Go Zags!!!

Hoopaholic
03-21-2013, 05:03 AM
Each player doing what their strengths are and nothing more, play within your strengths don't try to take the spotlight......protect the ball, push the tempo, rebound and solid defense

Of course a win

bballbeachbum
03-21-2013, 06:53 AM
gameplan execution, glass dominance, backcourt settling in and believing, strong bench play, making open shots

ZagLawGrad
03-21-2013, 07:07 AM
gameplan execution, glass dominance, backcourt settling in and believing, strong bench play, making open shots

:agreed:

TacomaZAG
03-21-2013, 07:14 AM
That the team soaks it all in on the trip up John Stockton Drive in SLC (how cool is that), then gets down to business against the Jags.

I want KP and GBJ to get their shooting eyes sharp for Saturday, and for Kelly and Elias to shake the rust off their legs.

Most of all, no injuries in a 20+ point first statement.

Question for today: How many TV cut-aways will there be to John Stockton, hopefully including one of him punching Gottlieb in the mouth???

Go ZAGS

ZagLawGrad
03-21-2013, 07:20 AM
That the team soaks it all in on the trip up John Stockton Drive in SLC (how cool is that), then gets down to business against the Jags....Question for today: How many TV cut-aways will there be to John Stockton, hopefully including one of him punching Gottlieb in the mouth???

Go ZAGS

The love for the Stocktons here is enormous. David all over the TV news. John's name everywhere.

Reborn
03-21-2013, 07:24 AM
The love for the Stocktons here is enormous. David all over the TV news. John's name everywhere.

Hoping thousands of Salt Lake City fans come out to support the Zags. I think they will too.

Go Zags!!!

former1dog
03-21-2013, 07:25 AM
I know I'll see 3 games in person. I'm obviously hoping for a beat down of Southern by our Bulldogs. I'm hoping to see the impossible dream of the Crimson over the Lobos. THAT WOULD BE EPIC.