PDA

View Full Version : NBADraft.net

BBskorer
08-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah, it's just a mock, but check out the new '09 (http://nbadraft.net/index.asp?content=mock2009). (and you don't need to wander down too far to see the update of interest...)

wazZag
08-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Had the names I expected, but I didn't expect Daye to be quite that high.

TimboZag
08-13-2007, 01:43 PM
If my math is correct, that would be four (4) players from Gonzaga. Wouldn't that be exciting!!!

23dpg
08-13-2007, 01:48 PM
I find that amazing. I even hope its a little unrealistic.

Rubbadub
08-13-2007, 01:56 PM
If we do as well over the next couple years as some of us envision, having four 2009 draft picks makes sense...

I wouldn't like to see Daye leave after only a couple years though. :(

Zags-Bsee
08-13-2007, 02:04 PM
I wouldn't like to see Daye leave after only a couple years though. :(

That is actually kind of depressing, but I suppose a natural outcome as you get more talented recruits.

WOW, huge news from BBskorer, Thanks

Zags-Bsee
08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
This is pretty interesting info, ego wise. :)

I hope egos are not involved for each person sake and the team as well, but this has to be big news for how the team views new recruits. It will be very interesting to watch playing time and the level of respect for each other.

I hope they all get along, have fun, and play as a team. This clearly shows how great of year they can have if they do.

And I don't think the WCC likes the looks of this at all. They will have a bigger chip on their shoulders then ever, and they will need it.

I am confused, is this saying we could lose Daye after only 1 year as Freshman, and Josh, Pargo, and Downs after next year.

BobZag
08-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Heytvelt and Pargo are 1st-rounders if they wait till 2009, with both having a shot at being lottery picks. My hope is Daye for 3 years at GU.

CDC84
08-13-2007, 02:37 PM
It looks like Bouldin dropped off the 2009 mock list entirely. I think he was a late first rounder last time around. Kind of harsh considering that he was supposedly playing out of position during much of FIBA. But these early lists fluctuate from game to game. I expect to see him back on there sometime during this season.

And to think Dave Telep has Austin Daye as the 57th best player in the 2007 class.............

BTW...draftexpress.com, which many feel is a much more trustworthy site, doesn't have a 2009 mock list yet.

As a side note, I would be surprised if Kyle Singler lasts at Duke beyond the 2008 draft. He's still my favorite 2007 player to commit to a school other than Gonzaga.