PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few Coming up soonn on Katz Corner ESPNU

ZagNative
03-18-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm watching on HD Comcast 621. (Should also be available in SD on #400).

Section 116
03-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Thanks Native, ready to watch! I doubt we'll learn anything new, but one never knows!

Section 116
03-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Here are Few's comments as I got them:

#1 has occurred, it is a milestone moment (Katz comment). All the great groups that came before this one were not able to accomplish what this group has. Its a real honor. We understand its not going to score us a point or get a stop on defense. We are used to having a target on our back for every game this year. This group has handled that masterfully. Even against OSU and teams like that we were the highest rated team. The X factor for this team is great depth and balance, Mike Hart is going to do what he does. When our guards are making shots it really makes things easier for us. It was unbelievable when we saw Leon Rices BSU team come up. It felt like it was our own team down there. It just tells what a great job they have done down there.

sittingon50
03-18-2013, 02:03 PM
He's agreed to a 10 year home & home with the huskies. The 1st 10 will be played in Seattle.

Boy, Coach Romar must be a smooth talker................

:p

gamagin
03-18-2013, 03:25 PM
He's agreed to a 10 year home & home with the huskies. The 1st 10 will be played in Seattle. Boy, Coach Romar must be a smooth talker................ :p

spot them any points ?