PDA

View Full Version : Kendall

B LAKE ZAG
03-16-2013, 10:34 PM
I am sorry of there was a thread on this but there is a guy that is a espn 150 guy his name is Kendall Yancy Harris and he has interest in gonzaga.

Your thoughts?

RRZagFan
03-16-2013, 11:36 PM
He was discussed in this thread a bit.
http://www.guboards.com/showthread.php?t=44340&highlight=kendall+harris

WallaWallaZag
03-17-2013, 12:02 AM
based on what the tssf guys have indicated...looks like the zags have moved on. really hoping for a deep march run to help convince perkins and pope to come on board.

hooter73
03-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Perkins, AND Alberts, Pope and Small after that. That is my full wish list as long as our current incoming class gets into the flow of D1 and performs well.

BobZag
03-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Josh Perkins
Grayson Allen
Donavan Dorsey

Kendall Small (2015)

That's my dream 2014 class, but we need some bigs in there, too.

cggonzaga
03-17-2013, 11:06 AM
How come no Pope in 14 bob? Are we out?

Worthington
03-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Pope doesn't strike me as the kind of prospect we usually land. Dorsey is a relative unknown in the recruiting scene, but from what I've heard will be a top 100 player once he gets some exposure. Would love to have them both, but I'm thinking Pope is a longshot while Dorsey I think we are in the lead for, and if I were the staff I'd probably prioritize Dorsey for that reason.

From what I remember seeing, Brekkott Chapman from Utah seems like our top priority big. ESPN has him ranked 48th in the class, and we're mentioned as one of his top schools in every article I've read. We've been linked to a bunch of other top bigs in the class as well, such as; Goodluck Okonoboh, Andre Adams, Payton Dastrup, Reid Travis, although I'm not banking on any of them.

I'm a little bit disappointed with how things appear to have turned out with Bryan Alberts. At one time, he looked like he was leaning our way and now all is quiet on that front. Might be holding out for Perkins, but I think the two could play together.