PDA

View Full Version : Ceiling Can't Hold Us - A ZN Photo Album

ZagNative
03-13-2013, 08:57 PM
I put together a photo album of pics from the WCC Championship game vs. St. Maries, added a happy tune, and upoaded the result to Youtube here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd39aCpB0TU).

The album is dominated by pics of a young man obviously at the top of his form and enjoying himself enormously, Mr. Kelly Olynyk! The photographers were in love with BigKelz, as he was a prime target of most of the photos I found.

sittingon50
03-13-2013, 09:22 PM
Nice job Native. Liked it.

Reborn
03-13-2013, 09:25 PM
As always, I love your work, and your gifts to us fans. This one's a gem. Precious. I will watch this many times. Great song too. You're a pro in my eyes. You captured some amazing expressions on them all. In a few of the shots of Kelly shooting his layins he looks like he is so at peace within himself and actually looks like a flying bird....He seems to be smiling as he watches this whole thing. You did get some great pics of him. And Stockton looks like a midget. How cool. He is so small.

Loved you shots of Elias shooting his left handed layins because it's a new shot for him this year, and one he has perfected and is so at ease with...and yet it is so difficult to shoot with your opposite hand. Elias' ability to do that seperates him from so many post players. He's #1 power forward to me.

I also loved one of your pics of Mike Hart guarding Delly. Hart looks really really tall....AND HE IS. He's 6' 6" and for him to have guarded a quality point guard like Delladedova is just incredible. No wonder Delly couldn't shoot.

Also great pics of Mark Few.

Again! Thanks.

Go Zags!!!

Reborn
03-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Just listened to it again. Love the words to the song. Really fits. Also I did the love the shot of Pangos going for the lose ball. He looks tough.

Love the photo of Gary Bell after the game. That guy has a great smile and a great personality....and loved the photo of him going for a layup.

smiling

Radbooks
03-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Love it!!! You did a great job with it!

ZagaZags
03-14-2013, 01:07 AM
The Zag fan mooning the Frisco fan. I still think they made that up.

misszigzag
03-14-2013, 05:44 AM
Great job, ZN. I enjoyed that!

hooter73
03-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Lots of fun, thanks.

Ended up watching a 3 or 4 minute highlight of the WCC tourney final and noticed for the first time how Harts defender is working as hard as anyone at keeping up with him rabbiting, slashing and streaking on the offensive end, especially after a shot has gone up. You can just hear players saying "does this guy ever stop?" :roll:

Bushman
03-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks ZN, great memories, more to come!

Reborn
03-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Lots of fun, thanks.

Ended up watching a 3 or 4 minute highlight of the WCC tourney final and noticed for the first time how Harts defender is working as hard as anyone at keeping up with him rabbiting, slashing and streaking on the offensive end, especially after a shot has gone up. You can just hear players saying "does this guy ever stop?" :roll:

I saw the same thing. It was so cool. You see, his man wants him to stand still so he can double up on either Kelly or Elias, but If Mike keeps moving like he does his man guarding him can not double up. Brilliant move by Few.

rijman
03-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Thank you for the photo presentation, good stuff. I enjoyed all the photos, but one of my favorites was Mark Few with raised fist and microphone in the other hand. When you see that you know something good has happened. I hope to see that again this season.

Knotsolucky
03-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Amazing job...

Thanks ZagNative...

77Zag
03-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Nicely done ZN --

Great pics for sure.

Have to say I'm glad we won't face Delly again, he's a baller but the Zags held him to 4 pts in the last game and half.
Our D was terrific.

Go Zags -- Rock the NCAAs !!

bballbeachbum
03-14-2013, 06:22 PM
:000tens:

ZagNative!!!

gamagin
03-14-2013, 06:31 PM
:000tens:

ZagNative!!!

you are THE best.

Dogtownkid
03-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Very cool! As always, you do a great job.

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Well done, ZN, and thanks for sharing. The last picture of Sam doing the MJ pose with the trophy is my favorite.

katman50
03-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Great stuff! Thanks! What a team! Kelly is an animal, as are all the others!