PDA

View Full Version : Amazing

KSTATEZAG
03-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Hey All,
I haven't posted in a very long time. I only came to really remind myself (and maybe others like me) of what this run means. I'm watching Decade of Excellence for the dozenth time and it's remarkable to remember the roots of the program. I'll do my best to savor this as a fan--has a chance to be a post season of a lifetime.

As Q.Hall would say: "Let's Make Some Noise"

Cheers,
KSTATEZAG

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Cool beans

MickMick
03-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Most of these players had to endure humiliation last season.

Past players reminding them of the broken streak. You would find a lesser group feeling debilitating pressure from it.

Instead, this team built a fire in their belly to make ammends and it isn't just stopping with matching the feats of those former players that poked in jest.

They are going to top them.

You could see it down the stretch in the few tight games they endured. The more difficult the circumstance, the more intensity this team brings to bear.

kclubfounder
03-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Most of these players had to endure humiliation last season.

Past players reminding them of the broken streak. You would find a lesser group feeling debilitating pressure from it.

Instead, this team built a fire in their belly to make ammends and it isn't just stopping with matching the feats of those former players that poked in jest.

They are going to top them.

You could see it down the stretch in the few tight games they endured. The more difficult the circumstance, the more intensity this team brings to bear.

I LOVE every comment on TV, the internet, the radio, and in the paper that implies this team is not worthy of its ranking. Every comment worthy of the bulletin board will help.

This is the year.

This is the year.