View Full Version : Latest Lunardi Bracketology

former1dog
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

First Game - Florida Intl
Second Game - Creighton/OR
Third Game - K ST or Syracuse
Fourth Game - Miami or Michigan

I think this would be FF type bracket for GU.

U Zig, I Zag
03-11-2013, 09:11 AM
I would take it. would rather see Creighton than OR if only to see our guys harass Gibbs for a bit.

former1dog
03-11-2013, 09:14 AM
I would say that if we got that bracket, I would assume we would play Oregon, K State and Michigan.

I like our chances against all of those teams on a neutral court.

I won't comment about Florida Intl. They could be a good team for all I know, but I know nothing about them. I do know enough after all these years to NEVER discount any team.

ChicagoZag
03-11-2013, 09:17 AM
I would like to keep Michigan away from us until the Final Four. Two reasons: 1) guards would be a challenge and 2) wife is a Michigan grad, and I'm pretty sure my kids would lean maize and blue - would be awkward times.

siliconzag
03-11-2013, 09:20 AM
I would take it. would rather see Creighton than OR if only to see our guys harass Gibbs for a bit.

Sean Farmer kept saying yesterday that GG is one of the smartest players he's ever had the pleasure of watching. He is among the leaders in the nation at the assist to turnover ratio. Creighton is better than Oregon. Way. Ask Mike Montgomery.

Sili

former1dog
03-11-2013, 09:21 AM
I would like to keep Michigan away from us until the Final Four. Two reasons: 1) guards would be a challenge and 2) wife is a Michigan grad, and I'm pretty sure my kids would lean maize and blue - would be awkward times.

I agree with you from a tactical stand point, but Michigan has had some shaky road games (Penn State!!) and I think they can have some confidence issues.

Of course, they have an All American, POY point guard, so thats always scary.

All due respect to my friend Lynette, they would have trouble with us in the front court.

NEC26
03-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Michigan would eat our guards alive and I love both Pangos and Bell. Hopefully we would be able to offset with rebounding and and interior presence but man that would be a tough game for us.

007Zag
03-11-2013, 10:00 AM
I heard a good tidbit last week about the best way to look at the tournament--as three consecutive four-team tourneys. Once you do that, you realize that the odds of playing a specific team, even in your regional so long as they are in the other half, are much smaller, and you don't have to worry about everybody that first weekend. Take it one weekend at a time.

Something that I think gets lost when looking at the bracket is that only one team can come out of the bottom half of the regional. And we won't meet that team until the Elite 8. So I think it goes without saying that whatever team we meet there will be good and will undoubtedly bring some matchup problems. Obviously there are some 2-seeds that present worse matchups than others, but I say, bring on whoever. This is the year baby.

CDC84
03-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Michigan would eat our guards alive and I love both Pangos and Bell. Hopefully we would be able to offset with rebounding and and interior presence but man that would be a tough game for us.

Gonzaga/Michigan is a tough call because Elias and Kelly would totally tear apart Michigan's frontline. It's rare for the Wolverines to use more than two big men on the floor at the same time, and so they have big problems defending the rim. They are 52nd in defensive efficiency. But the NCAA tournament is often a guard's game, and if GU can't hold down their perimeters, it could get really tough. I do like the fact that the game would be played in L.A. Ann Arbor is a long ways away.

Gonzaga is going to have to beat good people to reach the final four unless their bracket just totally blows apart.....and even then they will be playing good people. There's no easy way out.

exclusivelee
03-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Lunardi's "Bracket Math" / "S-Curve": http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/9039298/bracketology-duke-takes-top-spot-college-basketball

Some notables are that in bracket math, Georgetown is the #2 in our region (instead of Miami) and Arizona is the #5 seed in our region (instead of Syracuse), Missouri is the #8 seed in our region (instead of Creighton), San Diego St is the #9 seed in our region (instead of Oregon), Colorado is the #10 seed in our region (instead of Oklahoma), Iowa St is the #11 seed in our region (instead of Villanova),

NEC26
03-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Gonzaga/Michigan is a tough call because Elias and Kelly would totally tear apart Michigan's frontline. It's rare for the Wolverines to use more than two big men on the floor at the same time, and so they have big problems defending the rim. They are 52nd in defensive efficiency. But the NCAA tournament is often a guard's game, and if GU can't hold down their perimeters, it could get really tough. I do like the fact that the game would be played in L.A. Ann Arbor is a long ways away.

Gonzaga is going to have to beat good people to reach the final four unless their bracket just totally blows apart.....and even then they will be playing good people. There's no easy way out.

Agree that we have to play a tough team sometime but would you rather play Miami or Michigan? Illinois has an even weaker interior presence than Michigan and we lost at home no less. Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway are a lot better backcourt(and bigger) than Illinois. Not a good matchup for us I'd rather play Indiana.

U Zig, I Zag
03-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Sean Farmer kept saying yesterday that GG is one of the smartest players he's ever had the pleasure of watching. He is among the leaders in the nation at the assist to turnover ratio. Creighton is better than Oregon. Way. Ask Mike Montgomery.

Sili

My gut feeling is that we would battle with Creighton - mid-majors and all that. I think if this Zags team goes down unexpectedly, it will be against someone like the Ducks. From a down conference (a conf/team we have been ragging on all year as being ####ty) but with good athletes at all the spots.

CDC84
03-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Creighton vs. Gonzaga

Both good offenses

One team defends, the other one doesn't

MickMick
03-11-2013, 10:45 AM

I agree with this and take it a step further. It would play out similar to the Michigan/Indiana game last Sunday. In other words, down to the last possession.

Hoopaholic
03-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Michigan would be an interesting matchup....Burke is an off the bounce attacking guard. And hardaway is tall, lengthy streaky shooter and hits glass hard

Hart gets hardaway so I believe can mitigate what he brings to the table

The key matchup is bell and Burke. It would be a classic matchup in my opinion

But the concern is match ups if hart/bell foul trouble or during brothers as we don't have anyone to contain both Michigan kids at the same time.......

We eat them up in the paint IMO

Would be a classic heavyweight fight

exclusivelee
03-11-2013, 10:59 AM
In Lunardi's bracket math (http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/9039298/bracketology-duke-takes-top-spot-college-basketball), he notes that:

Only one impactful Monday game: St. Mary's vs. Gonzaga (WCC title). A Gonzaga win should assure the Bulldogs a No. 1 seed for the first time in school history. Anything other than an overwhelming defeat should keep the Gaels in the projected NCAA field.

Lunardi lists St Mary's as #39 of the top 43 teams that he expects to have a 90% or better chance to play in the NCAA tourney through yesterday's games

Bogozags
03-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Creighton vs. Gonzaga

Both good offenses

One team defends, the other one doesn't

You hit the nail right on the head!

IMO...Creighton can't match-up with us and believe we would pummel them with our inside game. Don't see McDermott (DM) being able to hold EH and EH would have to stay on his toes defensively, because DM has an exceptionally quick release. I would hate for us to play them, because it would be GG's last game and would hate for him to have that memorable, bad taste in his mouth when thinking or hearing the name GONZAGA for the rest of his life...IMHO.

siliconzag
03-11-2013, 02:55 PM
You hit the nail right on the head!

IMO...Creighton can't match-up with us and believe we would pummel them with our inside game. Don't see McDermott (DM) being able to hold EH and EH would have to stay on his toes defensively, because DM has an exceptionally quick release. I would hate for us to play them, because it would be GG's last game and would hate for him to have that memorable, bad taste in his mouth when thinking or hearing the name GONZAGA for the rest of his life...IMHO.

Careful what you wish for Zag fans. And Ducks, beware of the Bluejays. They will eat your lunch.

GG has moved on for sure. He said before 18,000+ Bluejay faithful that Coach McDermott was the guy who caused him to "rediscover" basketball, after he found himself in a crisis of confidence. That playing for Creighton has been a source of joy. I did not hear a bitter young man, I heard a lad who had been "Reborn." I think that any residual bitterness that I've seen, at least in recent months comes from Spokane, not from Omaha.

In terms of the matchup, the Jays miss Josh Jones badlly. Chatman is a bit of a project. When he is hot, look out. Fortunately there is only a 1/16 chance these teams meet in the first round. I suspect Creighton will be sent to the South or Midwest. In terms of the defensive weakness CDC84 seems to allude to (although he was opaque on this), it would be a mistake to regard them as soft defensively. They shut down Wichita twice in two weeks. Wichita is a very athletic team. Both the announcers mentioned how well Creighton defended. Should it come to pass that these teams meet, it depends on 2 factors: can anyone stop McDermott (or at least hope he is cold), and what the PG's play like. Creighton has some of the exact same issues as GU. However they play in a defense minded league and they shoot well over 50% FGs. Anyway, I am hoping for both programs they aren't matched in the first round. It would be sad for Mid Majors.

Sili

Bogozags
03-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Careful what you wish for Zag fans. And Ducks, beware of the Bluejays. They will eat your lunch.

GG has moved on for sure. He said before 18,000+ Bluejay faithful that Coach McDermott was the guy who caused him to "rediscover" basketball, after he found himself in a crisis of confidence. That playing for Creighton has been a source of joy. I did not hear a bitter young man, I heard a lad who had been "Reborn." I think that any residual bitterness that I've seen, at least in recent months comes from Spokane, not from Omaha.

In terms of the matchup, the Jays miss Josh Jones badlly. Chatman is a bit of a project. When he is hot, look out. Fortunately there is only a 1/16 chance these teams meet in the first round. I suspect Creighton will be sent to the South or Midwest. In terms of the defensive weakness CDC84 seems to allude to (although he was opaque on this), it would be a mistake to regard them as soft defensively. They shut down Wichita twice in two weeks. Wichita is a very athletic team. Both the announcers mentioned how well Creighton defended. Should it come to pass that these teams meet, it depends on 2 factors: can anyone stop McDermott (or at least hope he is cold), and what the PG's play like. Creighton has some of the exact same issues as GU. However they play in a defense minded league and they shoot well over 50% FGs. Anyway, I am hoping for both programs they aren't matched in the first round. It would be sad for Mid Majors.

Sili

Sili I am glad to hear that about GG. I always liked/respected his game and hope we don' meet until the FF!

Also they miss Jones dearly and could well be a top ten team/#2 seed if they had him. He makes them just that more dangerous. They have played better "D" these past few games and maybe they have regained their swagger!

Goshzagit
03-11-2013, 03:17 PM

Sili

Good post, yet I dunno Sili. Not buying the Royal Thumping this time around and here's why...

As most Coaches and Analysts will agree, Adjusted Defensive(and offensive) efficiency ratings via Pomeroy tells a terrific and well-rounded story to a team's strengths and weaknesses over the course of a season.

For instance, Creighton is currently ranked 77th in AdjD.

Gonzaga, on the other hand, is Top-20, actually 20th in Defensive #'s. One could point to a weaker overall conference, yet doesn't work based on teams we beat in non-conference and teams such as SMC highly ranked.

In addition, Wichita St is not a very good Offensive team -- ranking around 51st in AdjO, while teams such as St Mary's are ranked Top-10 in AdjO and while we're on the topic, Gonzaga is Top-5 in AdjO.

Having said that, Creighton is #7 overall in Adjusted Offensive categories and that is precisely everyone's point above.

Blue Jays, very good, certainly one of the best offensive teams. Dynamic, well-coached, highly skilled, versatile, yet nearly 60 spots lower than Gonzaga on the defensive side of the ball. That is statistical significant in every way.

Yes, Creigthon did shut down a very solid Wich St team the last 2 weeks to claim the top spot/championship in MVC, yet defending a team ranked in the 50's, in your own conference, isn't a signature example or improving your stats very much, if at all.

For instance and as we know, Gonzaga beat and defended teams such at K-State, Baylor, Oklahoma, and St Mary's twice.

These said teams are all ranked inTop-30 in Adjusted Offensive rankings by Ken Pom.

Now, that is pretty darn impressive.

Creighton played just 2 teams ranked in the Top-30 Adj Offensive ratings -- Boise St AND St Mary's -- and subsequently lost both, couldn't defend a lick.

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Lunardi has a chat going that just started on ESPN - 11 AM

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Jon (Los Anglese)

After Gonzaga, which is the 2nd best team out west? I am guessing its Arizona or UCLA

Joe Lunardi (2:10 PM)

New Mexico.

jazzdelmar
03-12-2013, 11:15 AM
1GONZAGA
16LIU BROOKLYN

8Missouri
9Minnesota

Kansas City
5Pittsburgh
12Boise St / 12Virginia

4Kansas St
13BUCKNELL

Auburn Hills
6UNLV
11Villanova

3Michigan
14SOUTH DAKOTA ST

Lexington
7MEMPHIS
10Oklahoma

2MIAMI (FL)
15LONG BEACH ST

Ekrub
03-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Don't like the fact that GG was bashing Pangos and our boys for their trick shot video on twitter.

DixieZag
03-12-2013, 11:19 AM
1GONZAGA
16LIU BROOKLYN

8Missouri
9Minnesota

Kansas City
5Pittsburgh
12Boise St / 12Virginia

4Kansas St
13BUCKNELL

Auburn Hills
6UNLV
11Villanova

3Michigan
14SOUTH DAKOTA ST

Lexington
7MEMPHIS
10Oklahoma

2MIAMI (FL)
15LONG BEACH ST

I would take this right now if offered. This would be a good draw for us.

Ekrub
03-12-2013, 11:20 AM
1GONZAGA
16LIU BROOKLYN

8Missouri
9Minnesota

Kansas City
5Pittsburgh
12Boise St / 12Virginia

4Kansas St
13BUCKNELL

Auburn Hills
6UNLV
11Villanova

3Michigan
14SOUTH DAKOTA ST

Lexington
7MEMPHIS
10Oklahoma

2MIAMI (FL)
15LONG BEACH ST

Yes please!

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:22 AM
James (Durham NC)

I'm having a hard time with the Zags being a one seed... If you throw them in the Big 10 they don't even get close to going unbeaten. If Duke Kansas G-Town and Indiana win there conferences tournaments is there anyway the Zags get the two seed in the west... Who have they played that makes them deserve a one seed

Joe Lunardi (2:22 PM)

This kind of thinking is typical big conference B.S. No one is saying the Zags would go unbeaten in those leagues. They's probably lose the same four games that Big East, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC champions did. A more logical question would be, how would the "power" schools do in 17 road/neutral games. You have to look at it both ways.

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Nate (LA)

Another prominent Bracketologist keeps putting Gonzaga in the San Jose pod? This is malarkey, right?

Joe Lunardi (2:22 PM)

Isn't Salt Lake a good bit closer??

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Jamie (Lowell, MA)

St Joes of a decade or so ago to Gonzaga 2013, who has a better case for a 1-seed?

Joe Lunardi (2:23 PM)

The Hawks did. Had No. 1 non-conference schedule and went unbeaten in a four-bid league. But it's close...

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Sanders (CA)

What % chance do you give St Marys to make NCAA tourney?

Joe Lunardi (2:25 PM)

Ninety percent.

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Ross (Boise)

Boise State had a few key injuries during key loses this year. Is this considered by the Committee?

Joe Lunardi (2:29 PM)

Yes, very much so.

exclusivelee
03-12-2013, 11:30 AM
1GONZAGA
16LIU BROOKLYN

8Missouri
9Minnesota

Kansas City
5Pittsburgh
12Boise St / 12Virginia

4Kansas St
13BUCKNELL

Auburn Hills
6UNLV
11Villanova

3Michigan
14SOUTH DAKOTA ST

Lexington
7MEMPHIS
10Oklahoma

2MIAMI (FL)
15LONG BEACH ST

that new bracket is giving us our best odds to cut down the nets in Atlanta thus far at 11.7%, according to predictions from TeamRankings.com (http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology/predictions). It put us 3rd behind Lousiville and Indiana. Michigan weighs in at 21.3% to take the final 4 spot in our region, compared to 34% for us.

exclusivelee
03-12-2013, 11:33 AM
90% for Saint Mary's to make the NCAA tourney field still seems rather high

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Jacob (Seattle)

Joe, can you remember a year where the top of the S curve seemed as soft as it does now. Don't get me wrong there are some real solid teams up there but filling out my brackets is going to be brutal

Joe Lunardi (2:39 PM)

I don't think it's soft at all. The absence of an elite team (like Kentucky last year) doesn't preclude that several of this year's teams are still very good.

exclusivelee
03-12-2013, 11:45 AM
roger (Washington DC)

who do you think will be the four No.1 seeds in the tournament?

Joe Lunardi (2:45 PM)

The four that we have right now.

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:45 AM
roger (Washington DC)

who do you think will be the four No.1 seeds in the tournament?

Joe Lunardi (2:45 PM)

The four that we have right now.

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Jason (Albuquerque )

Can you name 4 teams not from the power six that can make a deep run?

Joe Lunardi (2:46 PM)

Gonzaga, New Mexico, Saint Louis, Creighton.

rawkmandale
03-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Dan (Austin)

Last 1 seed in come selection Sunday?

Joe Lunardi (2:46 PM)

Zags.

LynetteG
03-12-2013, 11:57 AM
I agree with you from a tactical stand point, but Michigan has had some shaky road games (Penn State!!) and I think they can have some confidence issues.

Of course, they have an All American, POY point guard, so thats always scary.

All due respect to my friend Lynette, they would have trouble with us in the front court.

Jordan (http://www.freep.com/article/20130312/SPORTS06/130312034?fb_action_ids=10200509242709552&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=artrectop&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582) was named to the Big 10 All Defensive Team with Ohio Stateís Aaron Craft and Shannon Scott, Indianaís Victor Oladipo and Wisconsinís Jared Berggren.

Wow, this matchup would be hard to watch because I want both teams to go deep. I would like to see the matchup of the bigs though, although Zags have a good tandem of KO/EH whereas Jordan is pretty much his own island. Would fulfill a several year dream of seeing Jordan play on the floor with the Zags, albeit against them!

DADoZAG
03-12-2013, 12:10 PM
I would take this right now if offered. This would be a good draw for us.

I know I'm in the minority, but Miami is the only team that scares me. Yes, Miami would need to be hitting their threes, but when they do there would be bad physical matchups, imo.

I'd rather have anyone else, even Duke, as the team to beat to play in April.

Go ZAGS! TNP! (http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?p=877912&highlight=possession#post877912)

NEC26
03-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Duke is very dangerous from three. Not sure why you would rather face them if that is your reasoning.

CarolinaZagFan
03-12-2013, 12:31 PM
I think Miami is the toughest matchup for us. They have good bigs that are even more experienced than ours and Larkin would be tough to contain off the dribble. However that being said, where do I sign to take an Elite 8 matchup with them right now?

hooter73
03-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Boy I dont like today's bracket at all. our second and third games would be tough almost no matter who it is with that field.

caduceus
03-12-2013, 01:15 PM
The latest Bracket Project Matrix (http://www.bracketmatrix.com) has these teams currently projected in the 7-8-9-10 seed positions, so any of these could potentially be matched up against us in the third round, i.e., our second game (bold teams are conf. winners or have an autobid):

7 Colorado State Mountain West
7 Notre Dame Big East
7 North Carolina ACC
7 Memphis CUSA
8 Creighton Missouri Valley
8 North Carolina State ACC
8 Missouri SEC
8 Minnesota Big Ten
9 Illinois Big Ten
9 San Diego State Mountain West
9 Oregon Pacific-12
9 Oklahoma Big 12
10 Colorado Pacific-12
10 Cincinnati Big East
10 Wichita State Missouri Valley
10 California Pacific-12

DADoZAG
03-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Duke is very dangerous from three. Not sure why you would rather face them if that is your reasoning.

'Understand about Ryan Kelly and how he spreads the floor, but our bigs are used to playing out on top and getting rotating help underneath. When Kelly is out on top, there's only one big in the paint, and KO can handle Plumlee. Heck, Karno can handle Plumlee.

CarolinaZagFan has it right about Miami's bigs. Long and athletic would be a tougher matchup than what Duke brings.

Miami drives the lane and dishes better than SMC, back door cuts constantly, alley oops, just a lot of quickness and length putting pressure on our bigs. Foul trouble would put E on the bench, followed by Sam, then KO. All in the first half.

Of course, Miami would need to hit their threes or the ZAGS would pack the paint, ergo, my previous post.

But that's my nightmare. You might have your own and would love to hear it.

Go ZAGS! TNP! (http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?p=877912&highlight=possession#post877912)

NotoriousZ
03-12-2013, 01:31 PM
I know I'm in the minority, but Miami is the only team that scares me. Yes, Miami would need to be hitting their threes, but when they do there would be bad physical matchups, imo.

I'd rather have anyone else, even Duke, as the team to beat to play in April.

I think Michigan would take them down before they got to us, but that's the team that I wouldn't want to see until April. Fortunately, the bracket won't look anything like this one, except that we're the ONE seed in the west!

former1dog
03-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Wow, this matchup would be hard to watch because I want both teams to go deep. I would like to see the matchup of the bigs though, although Zags have a good tandem of KO/EH whereas Jordan is pretty much his own island. Would fulfill a several year dream of seeing Jordan play on the floor with the Zags, albeit against them!

I know Jordan would be able to hold his own one on one against Kelly or Elias. But, there's only one of him and two of them. The rest of Michigan's bigs, not so much.

I watched Jordan play recently, paying particular attention to him and I was very impressed.

cjm720
03-12-2013, 03:06 PM
I know Jordan would be able to hold his own one on one against Kelly or Elias. But, there's only one of him and two of them. The rest of Michigan's bigs, not so much.

I watched Jordan play recently, paying particular attention to him and I was very impressed.

The frosh they got is very good...

My dream match up (as a basketball fan) would be for us to meet Michigan in the semis, then Duke in the finals.

primal23
03-12-2013, 03:23 PM
The latest Bracket Project Matrix (http://www.bracketmatrix.com) has these teams currently projected in the 7-8-9-10 seed positions, so any of these could potentially be matched up against us in the third round, i.e., our second game (bold teams are conf. winners or have an autobid):

7 Colorado State Mountain West
7 Notre Dame Big East
7 North Carolina ACC
7 Memphis CUSA
8 Creighton Missouri Valley
8 North Carolina State ACC
8 Missouri SEC
8 Minnesota Big Ten
9 Illinois Big Ten
9 San Diego State Mountain West
9 Oregon Pacific-12
9 Oklahoma Big 12
10 Colorado Pacific-12
10 Cincinnati Big East
10 Wichita State Missouri Valley
10 California Pacific-12

Creighton would be a dream for the second game.

MickMick
03-12-2013, 03:37 PM
'Understand about Ryan Kelly and how he spreads the floor, but our bigs are used to playing out on top and getting rotating help underneath. When Kelly is out on top, there's only one big in the paint, and KO can handle Plumlee. Heck, Karno can handle Plumlee.

CarolinaZagFan has it right about Miami's bigs. Long and athletic would be a tougher matchup than what Duke brings.

Miami drives the lane and dishes better than SMC, back door cuts constantly, alley oops, just a lot of quickness and length putting pressure on our bigs. Foul trouble would put E on the bench, followed by Sam, then KO. All in the first half.

Of course, Miami would need to hit their threes or the ZAGS would pack the paint, ergo, my previous post.

But that's my nightmare. You might have your own and would love to hear it.

I agree with this.

Curry and Kelley could kill us from deep, but then again, that is the mark of a jump shooting team. Their freshman wing, Solwhatever, would be big trouble driving into the paint. I think they go down to somebody because they will hit a cold night and rely on Plumlee. We saw how that worked against Maryland.

Miami is built to beat GU. A super intelligent point guard that is quick, has handles, draws fouls, plays well under pressure, and finds his teammates. Their rebounders are long and quick. When they get rolling, they can make big scoring runs.

kclubfounder
03-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Don't like the fact that GG was bashing Pangos and our boys for their trick shot video on twitter.

Was GG "bashing" them or "giving them a hard time"? There's a big difference.

I don't have any idea because I don't know what twitter comments you are referencing. I'm honestly asking.

Angelo Roncalli
03-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Jordan (http://www.freep.com/article/20130312/SPORTS06/130312034?fb_action_ids=10200509242709552&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=artrectop&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582) was named to the Big 10 All Defensive Team with Ohio Stateís Aaron Craft and Shannon Scott, Indianaís Victor Oladipo and Wisconsinís Jared Berggren.

I have a dream that Jordan plays on the same floor as the Zags, next year...

Ekrub
03-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Was GG "bashing" them or "giving them a hard time"? There's a big difference.

I don't have any idea because I don't know what twitter comments you are referencing. I'm honestly asking.

Eh, mean spirited or condescending. Something along the line of it being lame and something that kids do. Not verbatim so don't quote me on that, but that was the general vibe I got from the tweet.