For next segment

Ezag
03-06-2013, 10:00 AM
10:20 Pacific time

Listen live here

http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/cbs-sports-radio

Jakester425
03-06-2013, 10:08 AM
What's the over/under on number of times KO coughs? :) The past couple interviews he said he was getting over a cold but I think it may be a nervous cough.

adoptedzag
03-06-2013, 10:09 AM
What's the over/under on number of times KO coughs? :) The past couple interviews he said he was getting over a cold but I think it may be a nervous cough.

haha

ZagMan in Philly
03-06-2013, 10:15 AM
10:20 Pacific time

Listen live here

http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/cbs-sports-radio

Thanks! I love this board.

U Zig, I Zag
03-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Gawd, Rome is awful though... barely worth listening to this to wait for KO to come on. Really. May just wait for someone to recap.

ZagMan in Philly
03-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Gawd, Rome is awful though... barely worth listening to this to wait for KO to come on. Really. May just wait for someone to recap.

It is for KO, I am willing to sit and wait :)

adoptedzag
03-06-2013, 10:19 AM

This week is just a bad week because J-Stew is leaving so there's a week-long lovefest for him. Its normally not this bad.

zag67
03-06-2013, 10:34 AM
He did a great job and should be proud of how he handled all of the questions.

Go ZAGS. See ya on Saturday.

gamagin
03-06-2013, 10:38 AM
JR: Intro as WCC POY & national POY candidate. noted that GU is number one. now by joined by KO. How you doing, Kelly?
KO: doing good how you?

JR: being # one at the end of the season -- as you look at it --hows that feel ?
KO: good, something gu has never done. good feeling.

JR: was this on your radar early on.
KO: kinda happened. It played out that way.

JR: The school has ever been # 1, this the best team ?
KO: possibly could be. March will tell the tale.

JR:from Red Shirt to wcc poy, to candidate for national POY, how'd you do it?
KO redshirt year and the belief in abilities by myself, coaches and teamates helped.

JR: How did rs happen ?
KO: coaches brought it up. My choice was to either rs here or somewhere else. (he then mentioned his situation, adding the previous story about bigs playing ahead of him, p.t. etc).

JR: Does your vision and that of the coaches match?
KO: the way i wanted to play and my career were similar with them. It was a matter of oportunity. don't know if anyone thought it (my development) would come this fast.

JR: you were shooting atop the key and you were a p.g. (in high school and early on at GU). How did you deal with the growth spurt
KO: It was tough. I went went from 6-3 to 6-10. It was difficult to convert to the post. I was a p.g. when I came to gu without a big man game. The post was difficult. GU helped me develop,

JR: when you grew 7 inches, how did you navigate that ?
KO: I had to work on my functional movement. Make the body move with my mind. I played on the perimeter in grade 11 and stayed on perimeter as a tall guard.

JR: you could have left GU. someone could have let you play the way you wanted somewhere else.
KO: yeah. but i like gu. i love it and the people. I was enticed.

JR what about the Haircut (chuckling)? when was the last time you got it cut?.
KO: before i got to school. back home in Canada. early september. I grew it out. It's never been cut in the USA. I like it. now I'm letting it go and donate it to the Locks of Life.

JR: what is it about gu ?
KO: THAT'S A tough question. I've never played anywhere else. But it's family atmosphere. THE chemistry, community, fans -- all together makes it special

007Zag
03-06-2013, 11:20 AM
You cannot pay for this kind of exposure. I have to believe this attention is doing wonders for recruiting. Hope Malik Pope is paying attention!

tlark420
03-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Malik Pope!!!!

jazzdelmar
03-06-2013, 01:13 PM
what about Alan Wiggins? worth a phone call from KP/KO or is that illegal?