• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gamagin
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Oh well, here goes another one ...

This is an update to new threads thread:

I think I missed the GUB meeting where it was decided EVERY.SINGLE.POST, every utterance, incomplete thought and just plain hallucination, deserves, nay, GETS its VERY.OWN.THREAD.

So w.t.f. Here's my thought, at least for this particular minute.

It sort of feels like streaking.

I imagine running across the K2 naked during a playoff game. Maybe with the game tied. That might be cool. Oops, should have started a new thread with that thought.

Next time.
    Last edited by gamagin; 03-03-2013, 10:05 AM.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton
  • NumberCruncher
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by gamagin View Post
    I think I missed the GUB meeting where it was decided EVERY.SINGLE.POST, every utterance, incomplete thought and just plain hallucination, deserves, nay, GETS its VERY.OWN.THREAD.

I imagine running across the K2 naked during a playoff game. Maybe with the game tied. That might be cool. Oops, should have started a new thread with that thought.

Next time.
    This may deserve it's own thread, but I think there's too many threads complaining about too many threads.

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

irony
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• bartruff1
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2010

Someone needs a nap ....

Comment

• GoZags
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gamagin View Post

Next time.
          I completely agree with your sentiments gamagin .....
          sigpic
          “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
          ——-
          List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
          Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• kclubfounder
            Zag for Life
            • Aug 2007

I was just about to start a thread on how much time I spend reading through all the threads, but you shamed me out of it.

Comment

• gamagin
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

hey, Hey, HEY ! ! !

Originally posted by NumberCruncher View Post
              This may deserve it's own thread, but I think there's too many threads complaining about too many threads.
              don't make me start another thread disputing this matter. Mister !
              Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
              Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”

Comment

• Bocco
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Gam - I feel your pain and if it was up to me I'd hand over control of the merge button to you.
                The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• ridgebackzag
                  Kennel Club
                  • Jan 2009

I say merge all the number one threads then sit back and watch the mayhem. Who's with me?

Comment

• gamagin
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

+1

Originally posted by ridgebackzag View Post
                    I say merge all the number one threads then sit back and watch the mayhem. Who's with me?
                    perhaps replace the "new thread" option with another, like this: "new thread -- click with care" on it. Or, to quote radio sports guru Jim Rome, "new thread -- don't suck."
                    Go TEAM Zags !

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

I thought the thread about hallucinations was itself a hallucination about which I nearly started a thread. I appreciate the correction.
                      Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2008

You should ask for a refund of all the GU Boards membership fees you've paid over the years.
                        What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

• gamagin
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Midget sues grocer, cites belittling remarks ...

thought this might draw some attention to how short the time is remaining before Vegas and the dance . .
                          Go TEAM Zags !

Comment

• Birddog
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

I'm not sure I agree Gam, several of the posters and threads will just get lost on the long bench. Who are we recruiting to fill the obvious holes that will develop as a result? I'm afraid that will create a big drop off in talent given the game experience I'm seeing.
                            Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                            Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                            All mimsy were the borogoves,
                            And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                              Zag for Life
                              • Oct 2008

Hey, am I in the right place for free tacos?

Comment

Working...
                              X