Burn the Uniforms

Worn twice, Butler and BYU
    Outrebounded both games, 43-39 BYU, 28-26 Butler
    FG 22 of 53-41.5% BYU, 24 of 51-47.1% Butler
    3's 6 of 30-20% BYU, 4 of 14-28.6% Butler
  • azzagfan
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Apr 2007

I think it has essentially no impact on the game. Not a fan of the unis, however. I've never understood what's wrong with the name of the school on the front. At least they're not Adidas' latest effort...http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...zubaz/1953549/

Comment

• HRZag
      Kennel Club Alum
      • Feb 2007

I agree with burning them, except that they are plastic and that would be bad.

Ugly and bad karma. Get rid of them.

Comment

• Zaglaw
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

I think any bad karma was exorcized last night. I'm ok with the uni's.

Comment

• McZag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Both games were tough road environments. What logo, font or signage we where has no bearring.
          sigpic
          Gonzaga Basketball
          Exhibiting Character Since 1907

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
            • Feb 2007

The one thing I like about those unis is the lack of names on the back... Just the word bulldogs. Fits this team's MO perfectly... They are all just Bulldogs. IMHO those unis would be 2-0 if the refs had called the shove KO got at the end of the Butler game.
            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Bogozags
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
              The one thing I like about those unis is the lack of names on the back... Just the word bulldogs. Fits this team's MO perfectly... They are all just Bulldogs. IMHO those unis would be 2-0 if the refs had called the shove KO got at the end of the Butler game.

You are absolutely right AND IMO, we would of been ranked #1 weeks ago too AND we would of been written in ink as a #1 seed too!

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
                Bleeds Bulldog Blue
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by McZag View Post
                Both games were tough road environments. What logo, font or signage we where has no bearring.
                I'm glad there's somebody on this message board who was paying attention freshman year in their logic and critical thinking class. The uniforms have absolutely no effect on the outcome of the game.
                You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

• bartruff1
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2010

We don't have any of those sweat soaked grey one's for home games ??.. I don't care what they wear, as long as their mothers are happy...that is all that matters...

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                    • Feb 2007

Now the reds... That is a whole different deal.
                    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Comment

• kitzbuel
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
                      I'm glad there's somebody on this message board who was paying attention freshman year in their logic and critical thinking class. The uniforms have absolutely no effect on the outcome of the game.
                      They might if we had to wear the pajamas that are at the link in Azzagfan's post.
                      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by azzagfan View Post
                        I think it has essentially no impact on the game. Not a fan of the unis, however. I've never understood what's wrong with the name of the school on the front. At least they're not Adidas' latest effort...http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...zubaz/1953549/
                        Thank the Lord that the Zags wear Nike.

Comment

• tucsonzag
                          Bulldog Fan
                          • Aug 2010

Love those new unis! Big win in em last night! And I agree that the "Bulldogs" on the back couldn't fit this team better. Plus, Zags were the first to sport this line. That in itself is really cool.

Comment

• ZagLawGrad
                            Zag for Life
                            • Nov 2008

Hate the unis, but don't see 'em having any effect on the play
                            "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

• zagco
                              Professional Zag Fan
                              • Feb 2007

Those new Adidas uniforms forced Zagco to go get his old Zubaz workout pants out of the closet so he can wear them around when he's watching the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X