PDA

View Full Version : Help! I need Zag gear...

Zaggy
02-26-2013, 08:16 PM
My husband (whose alma mater shall go unnamed) only has one Zag shirt that he wears whenever we attend Zag games. Well, we have tickets to SLC (fingers crossed...first lets beat the Cougs) and I think it's time to buy him some more Zag gear. Any suggestions on where to shop? Are there any stores in Seattle that people shop at? How about online? There seems to be two different official Zag stores and the sizes seem rather limited.

HELP!!!

And Go Zags!!!

caduceus
02-26-2013, 08:20 PM
If you want to go local, the two sportswear stores in Northgate Mall usually carry Zag gear. Both are across from each other near the food court. There might be better ones in the Seattle area, but I haven't found them yet. With the tournament coming up, I would also check Fred Meyer as sometimes they have a plentiful supply.

Section 116
02-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Check here: http://shop.gozags.com/

Angelo Roncalli
02-26-2013, 08:26 PM
More:

http://www.fansedge.com/Gonzaga-Bulldogs-Merchandise-_-616754201_BW.html?google=NCAA_GonzagaBulldogs_Gonz agaBulldogsMerchandise&mkwid=OQcHEEsf&pcrid=15567191215

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=gonzaga+shirts&tag=googhydr-20&index=apparel&hvadid=3229522831&hvpos=1s5&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=181414181810968659&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_81yovmn2vj_b

krozman
02-26-2013, 08:28 PM
Gosh, so hard to pull the trigger on a normal T shirt from 18-25 bucks each. When those national champion shirts come out with our logo, i'll make an exception.

hooter73
02-26-2013, 09:00 PM
PM inbound to the OP

229SintoZag
02-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Here is what I want:

A Navy or red sweatshirt, without a hood preferably, that does not say the words "Gonzaga" or "Zags" or "GU" or "Bulldogs" anywhere, but instead only has the Gonzaga "Bulldog" head logo in the center of the chest. Nothing else.

That logo has become our trademark. We should just make it that simple. It speaks for itself at this point.

Off topic I know, but I also think we should change our home floor to remove the huge, obnoxious "GONZAGA UNIVERSITY" block letters on the floor, and instead have that Bulldog head logo alone in the center of the court, with nothing else on the floor. (Les Schwab logo if we need to, I understand that someone has to keep the lights on). We already have Gonzaga on the baseline. And the larger point is that at this stage of the game, everyone knows who we are by that logo alone. Nike was on to this with the Butler uniforms that were busted out this year. We should go more minimalist and more clean.

I probably won't get the changes to the home court, but I'd love to find that sweatshirt.

caduceus
02-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Here is what I want:

A Navy or red sweatshirt, without a hood preferably, that does not say the words "Gonzaga" or "Zags" or "GU" or "Bulldogs" anywhere, but instead only has the Gonzaga "Bulldog" head logo in the center of the chest. Nothing else.

I have exactly that, red, except with hood. Got it at one of the stores I mentioned above in Seattle. It's embroidered on, very nice.

zagsfan21
02-27-2013, 06:06 AM
Here is what I want:

That logo has become our trademark. We should just make it that simple. It speaks for itself at this point.

This is the closest I could find: http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Gonzaga_Bulldogs_Mens_Sweatshirts_And_Flee ce/Gonzaga_Bulldogs_Navy_Blue_Distressed_Logo_Vintage _Premium_Crew_Neck_Fleece_Sweatshirt

It looks like a complete match, just that the logo is distressed.

Jazzgirl_127
02-27-2013, 06:42 AM
I was also wondering about the sizes being restocked on the online stores. I want to get another jersey, but they're all in larger sizes than I want. Does the campus bookstore carry them as well and do they ship from it?

I've had good luck on Amazon. I was actually ordering a Zags garden flag a few days ago (we didn't have any Spring flags and I figured a Zags one would take us through mid April :D) and while looking I went through pages and pages of T-shirts on Amazon.

Zaggy
02-27-2013, 07:48 AM
Thanks all! Looks like I'm making a trip up to Northgate this weekend.