"Got no complaints," the ultimate compliment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • titopoet
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2008

"Got no complaints," the ultimate compliment.

This is from the today's Dagger post about this year Zags.

At the end of his team's 85-42 demolition of Santa Clara on Wednesday night, Gonzaga coach Mark Few paid his team the ultimate compliment.

"Got no complaints," he told reporters in Spokane.

Hearing that from a coach is exceedingly rare, but Gonzaga's performance merited it. The Zags led by 10 after five minutes, by 29 at halftime and by as many as 46 in the second half, dismantling a Santa Clara team that ranks in the RPI Top 100 and has beaten Saint Louis and pushed Duke for 30 minutes.
    ----
    Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.
  • rijman
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2009

That is a heck of a compliment from Few. I'm sure he said that but in the back of his mind he was thinking, if only Bhaskar had hit his FT's...
    It's not the size of the Bulldog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Bulldog!

GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• Birddog
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by rijman View Post
      That is a heck of a compliment from Few. I'm sure he said that but in the back of his mind he was thinking, if only Bhaskar had hit his FT's...
      Good point. I think Bakamus clanked a "3" also. Definitely room for improvement. I did like Bhaskar's basket interference though, that makes up for some of it.
      Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
      All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

Working...
      X