• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Section 116
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Dower tweets post USF

Samuel Dower Jr.‏@DoloDower

The curse at #USF is finally broken. And once again the #olynykclinic continues to go beastmode

Oh yeah @E20Harris went Beastmode as well. I just forgot to add him to my last tweet

By the way I saw that cool Zags sign in the game crowd, it was about the "Olynyk Clinic and a lotta Hart" something along those lines. I liked it and hope to see "Olynyk Clinic" and the new one in Las Vegas!
  • TheGonzagaFactor
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2011

it was "go to the Olynyk Clinic for a Hart Attack" IIRC
    "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
      Zag for Life
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TheGonzagaFactor View Post
      it was "go to the Olynyk Clinic for a Hart Attack" IIRC
      I like.

Comment

• Zagtana
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2008

"go to the Olynyk Clinic for a Hart Attack" -
        many pluses!

Comment

• GZag
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2012

Yeah baby!

Comment

• zagfan24
            Zag for Life
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Section 116 View Post

The curse at #USF is finally broken. And once again the #olynykclinic continues to go beastmode

Oh yeah @E20Harris went Beastmode as well. I just forgot to add him to my last tweet
            If anyone doubts the cohesiveness of this team, here's our big guy off the bench tweeting not about his minutes, or his points, but about the contributions of the two guys in front of him. Impressive. I love this group of Zags.

Comment

• GU69
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagfan24 View Post
              If anyone doubts the cohesiveness of this team, here's our big guy off the bench tweeting not about his minutes, or his points, but about the contributions of the two guys in front of him. Impressive. I love this group of Zags.
              Yes, very impressive. My opinion of Dower has just gone up a couple notches.

Comment

Working...
              X