• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

What I'm hoping to see tonight

wow! It's gameday everyone. I'm so excited for the game tonight. tonight's game will end the most exciting weekend of this season so far. I think that almost all of us felt, on Thursday, that if we could survive this weekend that it would be a great indication that this year's Zags are everything we were hoping that they would be. So I am really hoping to see a 13 pt victory for the Zags tonight....

I hope to see the kind of defense that we played Thursday nite. I loved it. It was beautiful.

And I think everyone knows by now that I love to see our guards transformed into Ninja Shooters. I love to see those 3 pt shots going through the net.

I noticed Thursday nite how I love to see and hear a frantic crowd being silenced by the effectiveness of Gonzaga's offense. I just love that sound of silence.

I also would love to see Walters throw his clipboard...hahahahaa

I also noticed Thursday how much I liked the look of serenity of Few's face during the game, and that it had a calming effect on me. Im thinking it has that kind of effect on his players too. When he's calm like that I am thinking he is happy about what he is seeing.

I also love to see the opponent's shooters missing from behind the arc. Oh I love that almost as much as I love seeing ours going in. And I especially like seeing their shots hitting the top of the backboard. Oh yes. I like that alot.

Ok I'll be honest. I would really like to see Doolin cry. hahahaha He just has that kind of baby face that I would love to see in tears....just sayin

I like to see the happy face of Kelly Olynyk with his arms raised out as if he's flying like a bird, as he walks down court toward the bench during a time out. Kelly is really inspirational. He seems to enjoy the game in a way that a child does. He has not lost that childish innocense. Kelly, I believe leads the Zags in a way that few notice because his kind of leadership is not normal. It's not what we're used to seeing. But what else can we say about him. He has risen out of ashes, and has led this team this year to places that are, yes, so sweet. And he has led many of us fans there too.

And mostly, I love to see the happy faces on the Zags after a victory. I like to see them High Fivin and Jumpin and Jiving with those butt whips....hahaha
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

15 minutes for Barham....

Comment

• GU69
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I would like a large, easy, convincing win.

Here's the history:
      2010: USF won 81-77 in overtime. A shot by Lowhorn tied it in regulation with 10 seconds to go.
      2011: USF won 96-91 in overtime. Cody Doolin converted a 3 point play with 4 seconds left in overtime.
      2012: USF won 66-65. GU had 22 turnovers.

I'm getting tired of walking out of that gym after an exhausting loss and having the USF students rush the court.

Let's not have overtime. Let's not have a nail-biter. Let's win by at least 20. 30 or 40 would be even better.

Comment

• rennis
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Reborn View Post

Ok I'll be honest. I would really like to see Doolin cry. hahahaha He just has that kind of baby face that I would love to see in tears....just sayin
        BAHAHAHAHA! YES! Doolin played horribly in Spokane. Guessing he'll have a better game this time.

Don't forget that the game is in the afternoon, not the evening!
        Originally posted by Coach Few
        We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• Nevtelen
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

What I'm hoping to see tongiht

A replay of the butt-whooping we give USF this afternoon.

Just messin' with ya, Reborn.

Comment

• Reborn
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Nevtelen View Post
            A replay of the butt-whooping we give USF this afternoon.

Just messin' with ya, Reborn.

Go Zags!!!
            Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• bballbeachbum
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2008

just hope they win, make it boring would be fine but any kind of win at Memorial this year will be enough for me to celebrate

Comment

Working...
              X