PDA

View Full Version : Meehan: Zags-Gaels Await Showdown

Section 116
02-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Link: http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2013/feb/13/zags-gaels-await-showdown/

The elephant in the room: There is also uncertainty away from the court. ESPN.com reported in September that the program is being investigated by the NCAA for potential recruiting violations

DixieZag
02-13-2013, 08:40 PM
Link: http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2013/feb/13/zags-gaels-await-showdown/

The elephant in the room: There is also uncertainty away from the court. ESPN.com reported in September that the program is being investigated by the NCAA for potential recruiting violations

Randy randy randy. . .

Proper english is "it is a good game to see where we ARE." NOT see where we are AT. Because it takes one to know one, I'll bet he was educated in Idaho.

Probably also spells a lot - ALOT. It's two words ranndie a - lot.

Maybe if we can get him focusing on speaking correctly he will forget how to coach for a few days, a lot or if he keeps trying to find where he is AT, he will nto be able to tell where he IS, tomorrow.

ZagaZags
02-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Randy randy randy. . .

Proper english is "it is a good game to see where we ARE." NOT see where we are AT. Because it takes one to know one, I'll bet he was educated in Idaho.

Probably also spells a lot - ALOT. It's two words ranndie a - lot.

Maybe if we can get him focusing on speaking correctly he will forget how to coach for a few days, a lot or if he keeps trying to find where he is AT, he will nto be able to tell where he IS, tomorrow.

Was educated in Idaho. ( Smart kid, he came to Gonzaga )

DixieZag
02-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Was educated in Idaho. ( Smart kid, he came to Gonzaga )

Reminds me of someone I know.

My brother.

ZagaZags
02-13-2013, 11:20 PM
Reminds me of someone I know.

My brother.

Not everyone educated in Idaho is stupid?

DixieZag
02-14-2013, 05:41 AM
Not everyone educated in Idaho is stupid?

There are tons and tons of smart people educated in Idaho. I was educated there but it is self-evident that I wasn't smart to begin with. My brother on the other hand. . . wait, where was I?

Oh, there are a lot of smart people educated in Idaho - - it doesn't educate them well, but bless its heart, it does the best on a budget of $318.60.

I was trying to knock myself. Shoulda realized that being educated as I was I would not be able to do it coherently.