PDA

View Full Version : Few on ESPN Radio Weds. . .

RenoZag
02-13-2013, 04:57 AM
Heard a promo on the way to work this morning for the ESPN Radio Scott VanPelt show indicating Coach Few would be one of his guests. . .SVP show schedule ( Eastern Time) is shown below:

1:00 p.m.SVP & Russillo

1:15 p.m.: Jeff Lunhow, Astros
1:30 p.m.: Tom Crean, Indiana
1:45 p.m.: Mark Few, Gonzaga
2:15 p.m.: Kate Upton, SI Swimsuit
2:30 p.m.: Michael Wilbon
3:30 p.m.: Steve Alford, New Mexico

DixieZag
02-13-2013, 05:26 AM
I realize this is a bit off topic, but it goes to Few's schedule and I don't want to waste a thread on it.

Does anyone know the team's itinerary for going down there? I think that it is normal for teams to get the usual practice in at the usual time; I presume that will be mid-afternoon. Then go straight from practice to the airport and get in early in the evening, eat at hotel and settle in for a normal bed-time.

I have no idea how they would pass the time tomorrow. I assume they would go to a hotel downtown in SF in the morning. Have a practice somewhere, go to a movie or Fisherman's Warf (ultimate tourist trap) somehing.

Is this close??? Oh, I would bet that they have a couple of mandatory study periods - couple hours tomorrow, same Friday etc.

cjm720
02-13-2013, 07:02 AM
Heard a promo on the way to work this morning for the ESPN Radio Scott VanPelt show indicating Coach Few would be one of his guests. . .SVP show schedule ( Eastern Time) is shown below:

1:00 p.m.SVP & Russillo

1:15 p.m.: Jeff Lunhow, Astros
1:30 p.m.: Tom Crean, Indiana
1:45 p.m.: Mark Few, Gonzaga
2:15 p.m.: Kate Upton, SI Swimsuit
2:30 p.m.: Michael Wilbon
3:30 p.m.: Steve Alford, New Mexico

Well, if this was a television show I think most would be interested in Kate Upton!

DixieZag
02-13-2013, 07:12 AM
Well, if this was a television show I think most would be interested in Kate Upton!

You would even be able to watch it without the sound on.

Bogozags
02-13-2013, 08:42 AM

Ok, hypothetically speaking, it is a TV interview and we have to make a choice of watching Coach Few or a PYT (who is dressed in a modest two-piece bathing suit) well that would of course be a tough choice. If I didn't have good eye sight, then I could listen to either BUT if I had good eye sight then there is little doubt which choice I'd make...Coach Few, after all, I am a Zag's fan!

ZagNative
02-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Coach Few up next. I'm listening online at ESPN Radio (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?s=espn).

caduceus
02-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Coming up...http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?s=espn

UKWildcatsFan
02-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Pretty good listen.

DixieZag
02-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Wow. Just really nicely done.

He didn't say anything we haven't heard. . . "great team to coach" "no issues" "smart play, can get the ball in the right place, adjust"

He just sounds so relaxed and insightful, you get the sense that the media guys just love him.

Funniest (b/c it his home so much) SVP said that he was going to be all over the committee about things they have done too many times - - "send us out east for a noon start against a lower seed 20 miles from their campus" Sounds like it has been so obvious that even the media is now sick of the bracketing in the past.