• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagcity
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Mar 2010

Introductory video

Question for the short video of past and present year game highlights, prior to the player introductions of the Gonzaga players for home games. Am I the only sap or does anybody else get choked up? The one handed slam by Harris and the basket by Hart are my most powerfully electric favorites. What part of it do you get a charge out of?
  • Once and Future Zag
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2008

The vid...

Intro, Introduction, Basketball, Opening, New, Men's, Gonzaga, University, College, New Intro
    History has its eyes on you.

Sage of the GU Message Board

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
      Bleeds Bulldog Blue
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagcity View Post
      Question for the short video of past and present year game highlights, prior to the player introductions of the Gonzaga players for home games. Am I the only sap or does anybody else get choked up? The one handed slam by Harris and the basket by Hart are my most powerfully electric favorites. What part of it do you get a charge out of?
      When they show "Hall, the runner..." and start intertwining highlights from past years with this year's players. Very cool.
      You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

• gu03alum
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Once and Future Zag View Post
        Thanks OAFZ! That was awesome!
        Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Zag79
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Every home game at the Kennel gives me goosebumps when the lights go out and the video starts. My favorite thing is when I see the other team watching, I instantly think... Got em.

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2007

that vid certainly warms the heart
            and inspires

Comment

• GoGU
              Kennel Club
              • Nov 2011

I shouldn't read this board before I go to bed. It's videos like these that get me all excited. Now I won't be able to sleep for 2 hours. Thanks a lot OAFZ.
              sigpic

The Gus Johnson Soundboard

Comment

• ZagHereWeGo
                Redshirt
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by GoGU View Post
                I shouldn't read this board before I go to bed. It's videos like these that get me all excited. Now I won't be able to sleep for 2 hours. Thanks a lot OAFZ.
                As a recent grad (may), I have had a hard time with not being at games live. I have had to resort to youtube to get some of that kennel magic. Here are some of the ones that I watch to try and get some of that kennel feeling (make sure you increase their quality on youtube):

Dunks and best KC on youtube I was at

Kennel Club vs St. Marys 2011

As the OP said Harris's dunk byu
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ira Brown dunk

Cliches that still make me feel good

Underdog
                Go Zags!I do not own any rights to any of the video or audio used.

You vs. Them
                Just wanted to make an intro video for Gonzaga basketball. Enjoy and go zags!I do not own any rights to the video or audio used.

People that were more than bk players during my stay at GU (not like we were friends, just met them here and there and they were good people)

2010-2011 Seniors (Sacre 3:12)
                Men's basketball banquet senior video for Steven Gray, the lone senior on the Zags' 2010-2011 roster. Thanks to Jordan Caskey for editing this video.

Goodson's game winner W. Kentucky (yes I know bad quality)
                Gonzaga's Demetri Goodson sinks a last second shot to beat the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers in 2009 2nd Round NCAA basketball game. One of the greatest finis...

POLISH!!! before GU

Przemysław Karnowski Mix, MoviePLK, Przemyslaw Karnowski

Comment

• hooter73
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jun 2008

I really hope someone does the end of year highlight vid series this summer again. I look forward to it every year and was pretty disappointed when it didnt happen last year with it being Pangos and Bells freshmen sensational breakouts and Sacres senior campaign. Cant imagine how much work goes into putting those together though so I cant be too disappointed.

Comment

• ZagNative
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Steven's senior video that ZagHereWeGo linked is my all-time favorite. Beautifully produced and so effectively captured what Steven meant to the program and fans.

GUBulldogs has posted videos much more frequently this year than in the past, though they're not as polished as Steven's farewell video, IMO.

Comment

• 77Zag
                      Zag for Life
                      • Aug 2007

Ronny's chest pumping with his hair on fire!
                      yes, it sends chills to me as well

Go Zags - Beat LMU!!
                      “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

• GoGU
                        Kennel Club
                        • Nov 2011

Wow. Look at Kelly at 2:31 in the Steven Gray video.

Or, when he says "[Steve] is the definition of long hair, don't care."
                        sigpic

The Gus Johnson Soundboard

Comment

• Crazy
                          Kennel Club Material
                          • Nov 2009

I liked this mid season highlight Video from harris, it is not so spectacular like the Dunk tapes you can usually make of him but i think it shows his progress in finishing and searching contact this season:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Maybe an dunk tape would be more popular on youtube, also his style of play videos deserve more then 30 clicks:

Comment

Working...
                          X