PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mike Hart

rawkmandale
01-25-2013, 01:37 AM
It was really awesome that the student section sang "Happy Birthday" to Mike Hart (now 23) during the last couple of minutes of the BYU game, and then the team made sure he had the ball for a 3 point shot at about the minute mark (of course, it went in).

Yes, we will miss Elias greatly next year, and Kelly if he leaves early, but I'll miss Mike Hart just as much. I love his old school game. He reminds me so much of guys like Kyle Bradshaw and David Pendograft, and Mike Spink even further back. Important parts of the team, each one.

ZagMan in Philly
01-25-2013, 04:29 AM
Was awesome to see the 3 went in for the birthday boy.

Zaglaw
01-25-2013, 06:23 AM
He reminds me so much of guys like Kyle Bradshaw and David Pendograft, and Mike Spink even further back. Important parts of the team, each one.

Totally agree with your sentiments on Mike Hart. He is a true inspiration. But, I think you mean Kyle Bankhead.

jazzdelmar
01-25-2013, 06:33 AM
Hart is an everyman star. Will be sorely missed. Yes, great to see that three but prefer he take it a lot earlier in the game clock, like the first quarter :)

Knotsolucky
01-25-2013, 06:53 AM
Mike Hart is a joy to watch, 110% every single minute.

I too wish he would shoot more often, he gets a lot of looks. There's still plenty of time this season for Mike to let a few go...

Happy Birthday Mike...

rennis
01-25-2013, 08:15 AM
the pass denial D he played on Haws, when he was on Haws, was smothering. Holy crap.

Happy bday kid! Nice 3. Great punctuation.

rawkmandale
01-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Totally agree with your sentiments on Mike Hart. He is a true inspiration. But, I think you mean Kyle Bankhead.

You are right, of course, and Pendergraft should also be spelled correctly. Hey, I went out after the game and enjoyed the sweet victory some more before I posted. Also, my proof reading has sucked recently.

rijman
01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
That was a great way to end a great game, student section singing happy birthday and Mike nailing the 3.

gamagin
01-25-2013, 10:34 AM
Thanks for all the great memories. To be continued.

sittingon50
01-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Just finished watching the tape. Saw a little threetar action in the background after Mike's 3.

Club Prez
01-25-2013, 08:58 PM
He reminds me so much of guys like Kyle Bradshaw and David Pendograft, and Mike Spink even further back. Important parts of the team, each one.

Wow. You list three former players and you do not get one name correct.

Kyle Bankhead.
David Pendergraft.
Mark Spink.

Dale Carnegie, in his classic book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" has a chapter devoted to honoring people's names. A few people who post on this board should read that chapter. It might change their typing skills.