PDA

View Full Version : Simple request for Gonzaga Athletic Department

basketballzag
01-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Every single major basketball school has at least one if not two or ore official Twitter feed reporters giving their thoughts and updates on the game via Twitter which are carried by ESPN. The ESPN Gamecast's Social Twitter Section is reserved for journalists who cover the Gonzaga basketball beat and it would raise the bar for Gonzaga's athletic department if we could arrange the Twitter feeds from the reporters covering the Zags to be added to ESPN.

It just gives the University a little more credibility and coverage.

willandi
01-24-2013, 09:18 PM
Are those people designated as 'Twits" or Tweeters?

Birddog
01-24-2013, 09:35 PM
BBZ, E-mail Roth. You have the cred.

caduceus
01-24-2013, 10:03 PM
That's a good idea.

I'd also like to put in for adding a Seattle station on the "Bulldog Radio Network". There's a new AM sports station 1090. I'd be surprised if they weren't looking for broadcasts.

Sucks to be in the car and trying to pick up Spokane during a game.

75Zag
01-25-2013, 05:20 AM
My primary love is college BB, but I would be willing to buy fifty front row seats for a ultimate-to-the-death cage fight with chain saws and axes and machetes between Justin Bieber, the lady who sings "Call me maybe", and whoever invented Twitter. And just to even up the sides and in response to this thread, I might add basketballzag to the fight card.

Let me know when the event is arranged and which 3rd world country will be the venue and I will send you my credit card information.

Go Bulldogs!

gu03alum
01-25-2013, 05:30 AM
My primary love is college BB, but I would be willing to buy fifty front row seats for a ultimate-to-the-death cage fight with chain saws and axes and machetes between Justin Bieber, the lady who sings "Call me maybe", and whoever invented Twitter. And just to even up the sides and in response to this thread, I might add basketballzag to the fight card.

Let me know when the event is arranged and which 3rd world country will be the venue and I will send you my credit card information.

Go Bulldogs!

You should try twitter. It is the best and fastest way to get news.

75Zag
01-25-2013, 06:28 AM
You should try twitter. It is the best and fastest way to get news.

Maybe I just have generational bias disease, but my impression is that Twitter is primarily used to get up-to-the-minute information on the consistency of Paris Hilton's bowel movements, which is admittedly a fantastic resource for those who can't wait for the full detailed report at 6:30 on TMZ.

Go Bulldogs!

gu03alum
01-25-2013, 06:41 AM
Maybe I just have generational bias disease, but my impression is that Twitter is primarily used to get up-to-the-minute information on the consistency of Paris Hilton's bowel movements, which is admittedly a fantastic resource for those who can't wait for the full detailed report at 6:30 on TMZ.

Go Bulldogs!

That is true if that's who you follow, but I follow people like Adam Shefter and Chris Mortenson for breaking NFL news, Jon Heyman and Ken Rosenthal for breaking MLB news, and of course all the CBB characters like Andy Katz, Doug Gottlieb, Jay Bilas, Seth Davis, and SlipperStillFits.

Birddog
01-25-2013, 06:43 AM

Oh my, that is soooo yesterday. It's all about the Kardashians now.