PDA

View Full Version : Not that it matters now

HOOTER
01-19-2013, 07:22 PM
but did KO get pushed?

thespywhozaggedme
01-19-2013, 07:23 PM
but did KO get pushed?

yes, as I stated in the game thread; moronic pass by David, but Rosie Jones shoved Kelly.

zagmantis2001
01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Seems like he did to me. Still, you take what you get. Gotta give the team credit for not giving up and coming back at the end of the game. Tough way to lose it.

basketballzag
01-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Sad to say it because the pass was ill-advised but this was an officiated win for Butler tonight. The Zags won this game and it would have been a blow-out if not for the refs.

Radbooks
01-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Seth Davis sure thinks so as he has 3 tweets about it already:

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops

Rewatched a few times on DVR. 1) Jones got away with a push on Olynyk on inbounds pass.

Jones got away with a push but hard to fathom high, lofted inbounds pass. Up for grabs at worst time. Heartbreaking loss for Zags.

Watched it yet again. Yup. Jones threw him. Oh well.

jpn17
01-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Yeah he was pushed. No excuse for the refs to swallow the whistles. Like I said in a thread that just got axed, the Zags got homered pretty hard tonight but it wasn't the reason they lost the game. Not sure what Stockton was thinking at all, he basically threw a jump ball up.

ZagsBaby
01-19-2013, 07:39 PM
I was screaming for the push as it happened.

It was pretty obvious. But you don't get those calls on the road.

Forgive me, but I no longer think the Butler story is cute, and I know hate them. LUCK.

john montana
01-19-2013, 07:40 PM
That was one in a long, pronounced series of shoving and pushing by butler.

HOOTER
01-19-2013, 07:46 PM
That was one in a long, pronounced series of shoving and pushing by butler.

And flopping. Don't forget flopping.

As the extremely annoing Dickie V said, welcome to the road.

Saxon_zag
01-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Terribad officiating. Atrocities committed tonight by both the officials mark few and David Stockton.

Oh yeah and the flopping. . Butler is lame. First half live by the 3 2nd half get to the bonus with 12 mins and at one point shoot free throws on 4 straight possessions while the zags struggle not to let the lead extend by making real field goals. Everything about this was disgusting