PDA

View Full Version : ewwww Butler flops way too much

Saxon_zag
01-19-2013, 07:55 PM
3 point shooters flail arms and kick legs out every time ;/ I respect the program and Stevens but Cmon we haven't seen a team flop like this in a while

allnet59
01-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Getting some homer calls now

Saxon_zag
01-19-2013, 07:58 PM
Yeah that shoulder into Kelly is brutal. These refs are intimidated by this BYU like crowd

ZagNut08
01-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Flopping does nothing if refs don't call it, but it only matters if its a one possesion game. Oh wait....

zagamatic
01-19-2013, 08:21 PM
Flat out blatantly bad home team calls! And I never, I repeat never saw Few get in the face of an official! And in a nutshell that's bad coaching not to have your players back! Grow a set mark.

Oregonzagnut
01-19-2013, 08:23 PM
It was all the hype surrounding Clarks injury and hard fouls. It gives the rrefs the green light to dictate the game. AND THEY LOVE IT! They have been waiting for any green light from the media and fans to call more fouls and they got it.

Bulldog
01-19-2013, 08:23 PM
This game was decided before hand. Just can't see this happening.

bostonzagfan
01-19-2013, 08:24 PM
the flopping and flailing is why i don't respect butler. that and the constant whining to the refs are why i don't like stevens.

jim77
01-19-2013, 09:05 PM
They should be called the "Dolphins"......flopping seems to be their strategy. Since when is getting picked a foul on the player getting picked? Also, Jones pushed off on KO to get the steal......figures they eat their whistles when it mattered. The only thing the Zags should have done is used a taller guy to inbound the ball. Not sure the Zags could have done anything different. Happy with the teams effort not so with the "REFS". They let one team play...the other NOT. They'll get their home cooking back come March.

ZagsBaby
01-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Flat out blatantly bad home team calls! And I never, I repeat never saw Few get in the face of an official! And in a nutshell that's bad coaching not to have your players back! Grow a set mark.

Right, because a technical foul really would have helped. Few works the officials as well as anybody.