PDA

View Full Version : Portland Pregame Alumni Assn

75Zag
01-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Don't forget the Alumni Association pregame before the UP Game in Portland. Still $5.00 per person or free with Alumni Association card. Unless they have changed the format from prior years, that $5.00 buys you ALL THE MICROBREWS YOU CAN DRINK IN TWO HOURS!!! Of course you may have to act semi-interested when some earnest young Alumni Association representative tries to put the arm on you for a donation, but I just smile and act like I am too intoxicated to understand what they are saying. The Lovely Mrs.'75 says I am very, very skilled at acting like I am intoxicated, and not just at Alumni Association events.

Here is the blurb in case you missed it:

Alumni, Parents, and Friends are invited to this Pregame Social
We will be serving hot dogs, snacks, beer, and pop.

Cost
$5 per person - cash at the door
$10 per family (of four or less)
FREE with Alumni Association Membership Card

Pregame
5 - 7 p.m.
New location this year:
Buckley Center 163

Tip-off
7 p.m.
Chilies Center

Go Bulldogs!

TacomaZAG
01-17-2013, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the info, see you there...........

Go ZAGS

cjm720
01-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Where's the Buckley Center 163? On campus?

3zagda
01-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Man, I wish we were going! Going to have to watch on TV.
I must admit I've always hated those stupid end zone bleacher seats they give to us Zag fans! Have any of you figured out how to get the good stadium seats in the side sections? My daughter used to work there and those bleacher seats were all she could get as well.

UberZagFan
01-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Where's the Buckley Center 163? On campus?

Yes. There is a campus map you can d/l here:

http://www.up.edu/about/default.aspx?cid=8307&pid=3177

It's basically on the other side of the main parking lot from Chiles. Same part of campus where it has been in the past.