PDA

View Full Version : 2013 "I BELiEVE" apparel Info!

BobZag
01-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Coaches vs Cancer week is rapidly approaching, and as part of the Coaches vs Cancer Spokane team, we are excited to kick off year 4 of our BELiEVE t-shirt campaign and see where it takes us! Along with Coach Few and his wonderful wife Marcy, we are urging you to "Join the Team". It doesn't take much to be a part of the cancer fighting team. You can purchase a t-shirt and show your support, t-shirts and caps are now available at www.cvctee.com, Sporttown - Spokane, and Spokane Athletic Supply. T-Shirts are only $10 and ALL proceeds go to Coaches vs Cancer. The Coaches vs Cancer Gonzaga game is on January 26th, 2013 against University of San Francisco. The coaches will be wearing their white sneakers and polos to help raise awareness. Please join us, and join the fight that has touched nearly everyone.

-Sarah Michaelson

[BobZag: If you've ever been around Sarah, you'd make a purchase just based on that. A beautiful, nice, engaging woman with a heart of gold.]

DanZag
01-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Bought one for the entire family-thanks for the heads up these usually sell out.

scott257
01-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Thanks.

Zagnificent
01-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Any idea where it's possible to purchase the "Keep Calm & Zag On" shirt I've been seeing on TV? I must have one.

Pangos4Three
01-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks for posting, BobZag! Happy to support such a great cause. Zagnificent, I don't know if they are available at other games, but I got that shirt at the Battle in Seattle.

ID ZAGFAN
01-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Ordered ours.

Great design!

ZaGranny