PDA

View Full Version : Don't cut the hair

baitcast
01-06-2013, 08:07 AM
KO,stick with BLACK,don,t change anything,rough tough and nasty:000tens:
Haven,t had this much fun since Adam left,I think we have found a another PG all seven ft of him :drool:,this club has been a ball and to think there is more to come,just please stay healthy:clap:
On second thought maybe we better leave him down low.
Rob

ZagMan in Philly
01-06-2013, 08:20 AM
If its the hair plz don't cut it.
He is so comfortable dribbling the ball up court, it is scary.
He could be our Carmelo Anthony or Danny Manning ;)

TacomaZAG
01-06-2013, 08:26 AM
KO is following in the footsteps of such ZAG hair greats as Matt Boudin and Dan Dickau. Good company to keep.

Don't cut those locks, ZAG Jesus..........

Go ZAGS

kitzbuel
01-06-2013, 08:41 AM
If its the hair plz don't cut it.
He is so comfortable dribbling the ball up court, it is scary.
He could be our Carmelo Anthony or Danny Manning ;)

I think he has been so intent on applying and mastering the post mechanics he learned last year that he shut out a lot of his guard skills. He appears to me to now being comfortable enough with those skills that he is starting to explore his creativity.

As his confidence rises he is going to start improvising and combining his different skill sets and start creating for himself and team mates. We started to see some of that against SCU. He is going to get better.

BTB
01-06-2013, 08:55 AM
KO is following in the footsteps of such ZAG hair greats as Matt Boudin and Dan Dickau. Good company to keep.

Don't cut those locks, ZAG Jesus..........

Go ZAGS

+10000! Dickau, Ronny, Morrison, Gray... it's a tradition that needs to keep going. Last year was a disappointment for me since nobody had the hair! That's why we lost our title

john montana
01-06-2013, 09:08 AM
And please stick around for your senior season!

Birddog
01-06-2013, 09:26 AM
And please stick around for your senior season!
Well, actually, this is his Sr season, but I get what you mean.

HOOTER
01-06-2013, 09:32 AM
I'm torn. The hair will go to a good cause, but at the same time it seems to work for him. I say cut the hair in April and start next season with a fresh new set of locks.

ZagLawGrad
01-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Win a National title, cut your hair, sell the locks to GU's crazy happy fans? :adored:

webspinnre
01-06-2013, 10:01 AM
So, what you're saying is that KO is our Samson?

Bocco
01-06-2013, 11:03 AM
So, what you're saying is that KO is our Samson?

hope there is no Deliah in our Samson's future

Psychozag
01-06-2013, 11:27 AM
I have to add that Elias' hair is getting pretty gnarly as well. It's quite a luxury when that 'do is flying under the radar along with his 15 points and 7 rebounds a game.

RRZagFan
01-06-2013, 04:19 PM
This says most improved.

http://bbzz.ca/UZemPO

Oregonzagnut
01-06-2013, 04:35 PM
This says most improved.

http://bbzz.ca/UZemPO

Good for him, but not good for us keeping him around next year. That much improvement, and so quickly and comparitively, implies Kelly has a much higher ceiling. One that NBA coaches and GM's will pay millions to gamble on that they will develop into an All Star.

More Karno now please?