PDA

View Full Version : First to 15W

FlyZag
01-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Gonzaga is the first team to 15 wins!!!!!

Go ZAGS!

Oregonzagnut
01-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Gonzaga is the first team to 15 wins!!!!!

Go ZAGS!

Wow! I now wonder if we can hit the milestone of 30 wins. Me thinks it is possible.

rijman
01-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Good stuff, 15 wins. It's not getting any easier with SMC, Butler and BYU being 3 of their next 4 opponents.

2wiceright
01-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Good stuff, 15 wins. It's not getting any easier with SMC, Butler and BYU being 3 of their next 4 opponents.

You might be right with a couple of possible exceptions. I really think St. Mary's at home on Thursday will turn into a blowout by the 2nd half (not so much when we play there). I see them coming in 4th place this year (with us, BYU and SC being the top 3 seeds).

Not sure how we do at Butler, that could turn into a second loss. If we win we should be Ok, beating BYU at home 5 days later. Worse case scenario (IMHO) is a 19-2 record after the BYU game (both losses being OOC), best case 20-1 (sounds awefully good)...

Maybe wishful thinking on my part! Keep on rolling Zags!!! :cheers:

Oregonzagnut
01-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Has Gonzaga EVER had a bucket and an assist quicker than 2 seconds to start a game?

I think that was the fasted basket I have ever seen to start a game.

gamagin
01-05-2013, 10:46 PM
You might be right with a couple of possible exceptions. I really think St. Mary's at home on Thursday will turn into a blowout by the 2nd half (not so much when we play there). I see them coming in 4th place this year (with us, BYU and SC being the top 3 seeds).

Not sure how we do at Butler, that could turn into a second loss. If we win we should be Ok, beating BYU at home 5 days later. Worse case scenario (IMHO) is a 19-2 record after the BYU game (both losses being OOC), best case 20-1 (sounds awefully good)...

Maybe wishful thinking on my part! Keep on rolling Zags!!! :cheers:

BYU barely beat USF sat nite. If that game was any indication, byu going to be under the gun all season. USF imploded rather than byu beating them, IMO.

Martin Centre Mad Man
01-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Wow! I now wonder if we can hit the milestone of 30 wins. Me thinks it is possible.

I think so. Remember that there will be an extra WCC Tourney game to raise the number.

ZagMan in Philly
01-06-2013, 05:28 AM
These boys are good. Lets keep it going all the way to Atlanta.