PDA

View Full Version : TV Channel Change for Saturday

BobZag
01-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Due to NFL Playoffs, the Zags @ SCU game will air on Fox affiliate KAYU-28 (not KHQ-6), along with Root NW. KAYU is Channel 103 HD on Comcast (Channel 3 in non-HD).

Reborn
01-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Root is channel 687 on Direct TV

ID ZAGFAN
01-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Due to NFL Playoffs, the Zags @ SCU game will air on Fox affiliate KAYU-28 (not KHQ-6), along with Root NW. KAYU is Channel 103 HD on Comcast (Channel 3 in non-HD).

:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry:

Fox 28 and dish are having a fight, so we have to either watch it on the computer or go out to a SPorts Bar--if we can find one in Sandpoint that is going to show it.

ZaGranny

hooter73
01-04-2013, 01:12 PM
game time?

Zag 77
01-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Fox 28 and dish are having a fight, so we have to either watch it on the computer or go out to a SPorts Bar--if we can find one in Sandpoint that is going to show it.

If you have DISH you should be able to watch on Root Sports- Channel 426.

ID ZAGFAN
01-04-2013, 01:26 PM
If you have DISH you should be able to watch on Root Sports- Channel 426.

Thanks. Until today, it was saying it wasn't available in our area.

We tried again--turns out is available on 426 HD, buty not regular channel.

Mr. ID says "Yippee, Skippee! and thanks".

ZaGranny

FlyZag
01-04-2013, 04:25 PM
I will be streaming the Fox 28 feed here:

www.justin.tv/rideopen

I remember this happened last year and Fox had HORRIBLE very NON-hd quality feed. Just be warned, if the quality is bad its not me.

willandi
01-04-2013, 09:35 PM
I was just going to tell you to check again, I have Dish and we've watched a couple of games on Root instead of KHQ, because Root broadcasts in HD.

Happy viewing to you and the hubby.

Go Zags!

We have Dish, and it says it is not available. How do we get 426 HD? It doesn't seem to be something we can access now.

HELP, PLEASE!!! We don't close our shop until 5, and live in Deer Park!

Zags_Fanatic
01-04-2013, 09:41 PM
I was just going to tell you to check again, I have Dish and we've watched a couple of games on Root instead of KHQ, because Root broadcasts in HD.

Happy viewing to you and the hubby.

Go Zags!

FWIW KHQ broadcasted the Pepperdine game in HD for the first time that I can remember.

MDABE80
01-04-2013, 09:59 PM
The feeds we've been getting from Fly and others have been HD and have been wonderful. I'd like to thank them again. All ya need is a good computer screen when you're out of town with our friends giving links.

nonzagzag
01-04-2013, 10:09 PM
How about streaming the seahawks game too?

[/I][/I]

www.justin.tv/rideopen

I remember this happened last year and Fox had HORRIBLE very NON-hd quality feed. Just be warned, if the quality is bad its not me.

ZagNative
01-04-2013, 11:27 PM
From GoZags (http://www.gozags.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26400&ATCLID=205875786&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter):
SPOKANE, Wash. - There are several ways fans can watch Saturday's Gonzaga University at Santa Clara University West Coast Conference men's basketball game on television beginning at 5 p.m. PST.

The game will be shown in the Spokane area on KAYU-TV Fox 28 rather than NBC affiliate KHQ-TV which is contractually obligated to televise the National Football League playoff game Saturday at 5 p.m.

KAYU Fox 28 is currently unavailable to Dish Network subscribers in the Spokane area, but the blackout of Root Sports has been lifted to best serve the fans and followers of Bulldog basketball.

The game will also be carried throughout the 12-state region of Root Sports - Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska and Hawaii. Fans should check their local listings.

ridgebackzag
01-05-2013, 12:01 AM

www.justin.tv/rideopen

Looks like the game is going to be on ROOT as well. Not sure if you're streaming OTA or via CableCard though.

ZagaZags
01-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Looks like the game is going to be on ROOT as well. Not sure if you're streaming OTA or via CableCard though.

The game will be on Time Warner in California. Not sure about Washington. ( also on Root )

tyra
01-05-2013, 04:50 AM
We don't thank you enough for doing this. It is a BIG deal for those of us who rely on it as our only means of watching. Thank you!!

teacher56
01-05-2013, 05:07 AM
For us NW Montana Dish users I can only find where the Zag-Santa Clara game will be broadcast on ROOT channel 426. It appears to be on at 6:00 PM and at 11:00 MST.
It appears that the DISH-Faux Sports fight is continuing until who knows when.
Hope this info is helpful.

FlyZag
01-05-2013, 07:39 AM
How about streaming the seahawks game too?

[/I][/I]

yes, I will be streaming the 'Hawk game as well. I have a few friends w dish who are in need.

zag4life2011
01-05-2013, 10:57 AM
We don't thank you enough for doing this. It is a BIG deal for those of us who rely on it as our only means of watching. Thank you!!

:agreed:

Yes, those of us out east are eternally grateful.

:allhail:

izzjess
01-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Hey fly zag...i love the stream...and i hope you dont think im a jerk for asking but....is there anyway your stream..could become larger...i mean when i to go full screen it still does not fill out the screen...it becomes a little larger and goes into the center of the screen but still not complete full screen...i thought it might be just me. But when either of the other guys who stream the games do so i dont have this problem....im not ungreatfull..at all...since i do not have cable or dish...all i have is internet...but i thought (whats the hurt in asking)...no biggy if you cant..just thought i would try...thanks for the streaming

zag4life2011
01-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Hey fly zag...i love the stream...and i hope you dont think im a jerk for asking but....is there anyway your stream..could become larger...i mean when i to go full screen it still does not fill out the screen...it becomes a little larger and goes into the center of the screen but still not complete full screen...i thought it might be just me. But when either of the other guys who stream the games do so i dont have this problem....im not ungreatfull..at all...since i do not have cable or dish...all i have is internet...but i thought (whats the hurt in asking)...no biggy if you cant..just thought i would try...thanks for the streaming

Might be something on your end. When I hit the "full screen" option on my computer it completely fills the screen.

FlyZag
01-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Hey fly zag...i love the stream...and i hope you dont think im a jerk for asking but....is there anyway your stream..could become larger..

That's what she said...

FlyZag
01-05-2013, 04:21 PM

I'm not sure, it might be the software I use to stream. I'll look into it.

Binary Zag
01-05-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm in Texas, so we don't usually get to see the GU games unless you stream. Much appreciated!

izzjess
01-05-2013, 04:45 PM
thanks flyzag...yeh its not like it wont go into full screen...it does ...its that full screen only fills out about 75% of the screen...thanks again flyzag

Radbooks
01-05-2013, 06:04 PM
yes, I will be streaming the 'Hawk game as well. I have a few friends w dish who are in need.

Oh, that would be wonderful!! Will you post that info here??

snebzag
01-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Thanks FlyZag. What happened to Zagmaninphilly.? Did you buy justintv? Looking forward to the Seahawks game. Thanks and Thanks again.

FlyZag
01-05-2013, 09:34 PM
I will password the game tomorrow to keep "the man" from shutting it down.

pwd = hawks

www.justin.tv/rideopen

Radbooks
01-06-2013, 04:37 PM
I will password the game tomorrow to keep "the man" from shutting it down.

pwd = hawks

www.justin.tv/rideopen

Thanks, FlyZag! It was so nice to watch the game at home instead of venturing out into the cold! :)