PDA

View Full Version : Good game for us tonite

GodZaga76
01-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Well I'm sure we will hear all this week how we got a scare from the waves and how we might not be as good as we thought blah blah blah. But I think tonite was actually a good game for us. We got the win, even when the reds were not at there best lol and showed good poise throughout it all. Also we are showing even on a off night kinda for us we still get the W, something in years past we wouldn't do. So good job guys, that W is all that matters. Go Zags

GodZaga76
01-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Also was just wondering if you guys thought us losing the rebound battle had anything to do with the way the reds called the game. Kinda got into some of our boys heads.

NEC26
01-03-2013, 07:37 PM
A lot of complaining about refs tonight but I really don't think they were the issue. Pepp just came out fired up and we didn't except for Stocks and Hart. The rebounding fouls on Hart and Olynyk were questionable though, but big deal we got the win even though we weren't at our best. Thats what good teams do. Good for GU to go out and win a grinder on the road.

Mantua
01-03-2013, 07:44 PM
The Waves gave us a good game while we were trying to get some rest in the middle of a hellish schedule. Baker and the Lane Fillers are pretty entertaining.

RenoZag
01-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Beat Santa Clara.