PDA

View Full Version : Replay of Zags at OSU?

Martin Centre Mad Man
12-31-2012, 07:52 PM
I missed the second half of the game to attend a family function. Anybody have access to a replay?

CaliforniaZaggin'
12-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Espn3.com

willandi
01-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Is there one not on ESPN3? I don't get that!

hondo
01-01-2013, 03:23 PM
This was one of the very best college games of 2012 it would be a shame if it were not shown again.

SweetOnionZag
01-01-2013, 04:18 PM
I missed the second half of the game to attend a family function. Anybody have access to a replay?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/688756/size/condensed/

bartruff1
01-01-2013, 04:24 PM
I missed the second half of the game to attend a family function. Anybody have access to a replay? You are going to have to think about changing famlies...that is just not right to miss the second half of a game like that !!!

ZagMan in Philly
01-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Just uploaded the OKState game onto my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/paulktran/videos?flow=grid&view=1

going to upload a few more games (wvu, kansas st., baylor, old spice games), as I have more time.

subscribe to my channel, and you will be notified when new videos are uploaded.

Enjoy,
phillyzag

Bushman
01-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks phillyzag! Never underestimate the importance of free throws!

ID ZAGFAN
01-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Just rewatched on your youtube. First time--usually we record it, but Mr. ID switched record off to see if they were going to start on another ESPN channel, then forgot to switch back.

Thanks a bunch.

ZaGranny

Zag Man
01-02-2013, 06:21 PM
It was with great pleasure that I got to see the Zags live on New Yearís Eve at Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater, OK, at what I can only describe as a basketball event for the ages! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the many Zag fans at the pre-game social sponsored by Bob Finn and the Gonzaga Alumni Association and then rooting with them at the game. The arena was electric and the OSU fans completely rowdy! It was an amazing venue for a basketball game! Certainly seeing such a game on television really doesnít do it justice. The game was so well played and went back-and-forth between two teams that both really wanted to win. The Bulldogs played a beautiful game, especially at the crucial ending minutes, to pull off the victory. Needless to say, it was mentally and physically exhausting for all of us cheering in the stands!!!!

The pre-game social was such a blast and it was great meeting so many friends and alumni of Gonzaga! If you ever have the chance to get together with other fans at one of these game events sponsored by the Alumni Association, I hardily recommend you do so. Itís great meeting other members of the Gonzaga family and it makes Zag Man so very proud to be a Zag fan!

Godís blessings for a super 2013!