PDA

View Full Version : Drink the Koolaid

bigblahla
12-31-2012, 05:15 PM
C'mon Zaggies let's all belly up and drink some Zag Koolaid. :D

Go!! Zags!!!

Bocco
12-31-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm drinking, but only till the next game.

ZagLawGrad
12-31-2012, 05:21 PM
Unlike many here, I called the win.

But the Top 10 talk will have to wait for another day for me. Until then, though, party time!!

Happy New Year everyone!

bigblahla
12-31-2012, 05:22 PM
C'mon LIZF it's time to belly up to the bar and guzzle some Zag-aid.

Pangos is ice. TKO is a dominate big man. Harris is a beast. WE ARE THE 10th ranked team in the country and proved to everyone here and there we belong.

Go!! Zags!!!

Hoopaholic
12-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Zag law. What team below zags 11-25 do you think can beat us consistently on neutral court...I have watched a lot of hoops and just don't see a team below us that could consistently beat us straight up

ZagLawGrad
12-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Zag law. What team below zags 11-25 do you think can beat us consistently on neutral court...I have watched a lot of hoops and just don't see a team below us that could consistently beat us straight up

I know, I know. :fingergun::fingergun:

:cheers:

Hoopaholic
12-31-2012, 05:44 PM
I will buy you a cup of ko laid when hook up:enraged:

bigblahla
01-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Gots to be more thirsty Zag fans wanting some Zag-aid. Great OOC run by Coach, staff and our Zags. Drink up Zaggies. :D

Go!! Zags!!!

jazzdelmar
01-01-2013, 09:19 AM
enjoy it today....tomw will take care of itself.....

Reborn
01-01-2013, 09:30 AM
What is in this Zag Kool Aid? I'm drinking it right now? It's really really good, man. It makes me feel better than alcohol does. Way better. I'm giddy this morning. I feel that I am one of the original Kool Aid drinkers, which started a few years ago. It's nice to see more of us joining in this year in this pre-game festivity....and actually post game activity too. I am having a feeling that GU backers will have to build a new arena in order to contain all the Zag-Aid drinkers.

Go Zags!!!

bartruff1
01-01-2013, 09:59 AM
I also predicted a close win, with Kelly the difference...never imagined Pangos would shoot lights out from the perimeter...but...I am not buying into the top ten Kool Aid yet...but...I am thinking they will win the Conference and the WCC Tourney.... Like Kelly said after the game, they are not hitting on all cylinders yet...looking for Sam and Edi to improve... Few is a master at getting the team to the Dance in good shape and ready to play...and that is what matters...

MickMick
01-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Our defensive stopper may not play against Kevin Foster.

My Kool Aid is tainted.

Hoopaholic
01-01-2013, 10:19 AM
I am still comfortable if bell cannot go at all. Gle and hart will do just fine on him

B Wayne
01-01-2013, 10:34 AM

#14 Illinois? #11 Missouri?

Hoopaholic
01-01-2013, 12:57 PM
I am very comfortable that we would beat Illinois in a rematch. Mizzou is a good team and the game would be another barn burner but we are deeper and little more balanced. Both good teams...coach ford couldn't think of 5 teams that are deeper and better than the zags.....if we stick to our bread and butter, continue to excel in each given role, solid defense and limit turnovers we compete with anyone this year

B Wayne
01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Yes, that was a long time ago when Illinois traveled 2000 miles and defeated the Zags in the Kennel by 9.

http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/images/smilies/bishop_smiley.gif

LongIslandZagFan
01-01-2013, 08:02 PM
C'mon LIZF it's time to belly up to the bar and guzzle some Zag-aid.

Pangos is ice. TKO is a dominate big man. Harris is a beast. WE ARE THE 10th ranked team in the country and proved to everyone here and there we belong.

Go!! Zags!!!

1 loss at end of non-con save the Butler game...

Mmmmmm... cherry flavored. :D