PDA

View Full Version : OSU Stream?

WallaWallaZag
12-31-2012, 05:09 AM
ridgeback - don't suppose you got the IP issue sorted out in time for this afternoon's game??? ...or maybe philly or fly could cover? thanks ahead of time!

ZagMan in Philly
12-31-2012, 05:42 AM
Let's us know ridgeback. Happy New Year and Go Zags!!:cheers:

ridgebackzag
12-31-2012, 08:08 AM
My streams will be back up in a week or two, just have to get some Comcast equipment replaced before I can go get online again. The channel will have a password next time. Philly and/or FlyZag may be able to stream tonight instead.

zaguarxj
12-31-2012, 08:23 AM
When I lost ridgeback's stream last game, I was able to pick it up at firstrowsports.eu. If you don't have an ad blocker, ignore all the pop-ups that say you have to download new software. I suspect that they're Trojan's.

zaguarxj
12-31-2012, 08:25 AM
I forgot to mention that the problems I was having with ridgeback's stream in the past seem to have been resolved. It was working well for me until it was shut down by the man.

ZagMan in Philly
12-31-2012, 10:27 AM
My streams will be back up in a week or two, just have to get some Comcast equipment replaced before I can go get online again. The channel will have a password next time. Philly and/or FlyZag may be able to stream tonight instead.

Thanks Ridgeback for trying, hope to see you back up shortly.
For tonite, if you need to watch a stream:

http://www.justin.tv/philly_zag#
passcode: 2013

Happy New Year! Zags win! :cheers:

Ziggy
12-31-2012, 10:33 AM
I forgot to mention that the problems I was having with ridgeback's stream in the past seem to have been resolved. It was working well for me until it was shut down by the man.

Same for me Ridgeback !

ridgebackzag
12-31-2012, 11:01 AM

I decreased the quality (although it looked just about as good) so slower connections could watch the feed. If you had stuttering issues JTV was probably just stopping the video so it could buffer.