PDA

View Full Version : The Triple Double

NotoriousZ
12-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Those six assists from Harris got me thinking...

Maybe in shootout game with an overtime or two...

It just might happen. I would think that Harris has the best shot at it, but if Pangos can get some extra boards on a weird night he's got a chance too. Bell and Olynyk have less of a chance IMO but I wouldn't say it was impossible. Shem's chances are better next season. What do you think?

CarolinaZagFan
12-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Not gonna happen. Nobody gets enough minutes to get a triple double.

hooter73
12-20-2012, 08:03 AM
No.

And further more, Pangos averages what 3 assists per game and right now he'd be lucky to score 9 points, let alone make that extra leap all the way to 10. :boxing:

jazzdelmar
12-20-2012, 08:15 AM
No.

And further more, Pangos averages what 3 assists per game and right now he'd be lucky to score 9 points, let alone make that extra leap all the way to 10. :boxing:

no sarcasm alert? :)

zag944
12-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Harris probably has the best chance. He'll get the points nearly every game, and is only 2.5 rebounds away from 10 in his average.

That said, breifly scanning his Game Log 6 is his career high in assists. It would have to be a game where we are murdering a team inside (ie a lot of Elias to Kelly for easy baskets), but they are sticking with us, thus keeping the game away from a slow pace and keeping our best players in.

hooter73
12-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Harris did the leadership thing in a game where he was afforded the ability to play relaxed, so he got others into the mix. Sure he could do that again with Pepperdine or SF or Santa Clara, but he wont be doing some relaxed triple double against St. Marys, BYU or Butler.

roxdoc
12-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Better not be too relaxed against Santa Clara!!!

Ekrub
12-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Dranginis possibly. Tall guard that can Score, rebound, and assist. Would probably come against a team that we are blowing out, but I see him with the best opportunity to pull it off