• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Haven't seen polls

'cause I skipped most of the threads.

Find the 2023-24 NCAAM rankings on ESPN, including the Coaches and AP poll for the top 25 NCAAM teams.
    But we don't play nobody.
  • ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Aug 2012

We Have a Very Good Team

Not a great team yet...We will be great!

This is a guy that needs to work on free throws! He has his work cut out for him!

Kyle Rush and Philip Jackson describe what may be the worst free throw ever shot in a game. All rights go to TV 62 a student run station at Western Carolina ...

My friends 5 year old could have done better then that!

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta View Post
      Not a great team yet...We will be great!
      I agree and we will win the rest in December and be "great" However, I get what you mean but I think "great" is top 25. The "elite" tag seems to be the label that is consistently eluding our program. It is not out of reach this year though. I think we will be considered elite major program within the next 3-4 years, instead of just having had an elite "team". Being "elite" mid major isn't the end of the road for anyone at Gonzaga anymore.

Speaking of FT's Val, amazing that we hit our FT's (78%) but then couldn't hit our threes (28%). If it must be either/or, I will take consistent 45% 3 pt shooting and 60% FT% any day. The math and the confidence boosting momentum swings for our team, is too huge.

I pity Kansas State. We got chips on our shoulders the size of Mt Spokane.
      “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• Reborn
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2007

14 isn't bad at all. It's where we were a couple weeks ago. With a couple of good wins against Kansas State and Baylor, who knows maybe we'll be back up to #10.
        Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
        X