PDA

View Full Version : Prototype SF was in the stands.

HillBillyZag
12-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Adam Morrison,arguably the most efficient scoring forward we have been priviledged to watch here in Spokane was shown last night discussing the action with a young man seated near him. Now I'll be the first to admit that Ammo was not a defensive stalwart, however, on most occasions his offensive skills and competitive nature were enough to get GU over the top. Ammo just " refused to lose". KD has the ability to score and enough athleticism to fill the "3" spot. He will not right away, or perhaps ever?, be another Ammo? But I would guess?, at the minimum? he's got the necessary tools to fill a glaring need in this offense. Get Adam down to the Kennel working with the Dragster. Give the kid a reasonable amount of PT and a license to " fire at will"!, and I think we might be surprised at the result?

jazzdelmar
12-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Once in a lifetime player, if that. No one close. But I concede your point since it was one I made after Wazzu and was roundly criticized. I said Bankhead, not as a guard but as a pure shooter. Most said we have KP and Bell for that. We saw that isn't the case. Beaten by Big Ten guards.