• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Davonte Lacy

Couldn't get the Zags postgame radio so tried Cougs (local affiliate carries their games up here). Nameck (who's a bigger homer than Heister) had Lacy on.

The kid couldn't have been more effusive in his praise for the Zags. Bud tried to lead him toward some controversial stuff & he would have none of it. Was disappointed that they lost but zero excuses.

For someone who had been hurt & hadn't played for 2 weeks he was pretty impressive last night. I liked him when I saw him as a rookie in the Kennel last year; I like him even more now.

I tip of the hat to young Mr. Lacy.
    But we don't play nobody.
  • cjm720
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Very good player. He was motivated for a lot of reasons, and Gary Bell was one of them.
    Go Zags!!!

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2008

I'm not sure if he brings it like that every night, but he certainly impressed me last night.

Side note: Cougs could really use an active big men. Motum is a very skilled offensive player, but he's not a banger by any stretch.
      What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

• Zag@LMU
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2011

If I remember right, he and GB2 have a rivalry dating back to high school
        "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X